Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favorite moment last season was when I scored double in a game and thought I was good for a moment. Then reality kicked in and I cried a lot

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

My favorite moment from last season was definitively drafting new people in quebec city, it's always an amazing time in my opinion to get some new faces in the team

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

My favorite moment from last season has to be a series of wins that we got over the Philadelphia Forge. As we are rebuilding getting a group of wins over the top teams was quite a surprise but was very welcome.

MY favorite moment from last season is when the trading card game company of the simulation hockey league allowed us to trade our cards between users. It is weird that such thing was illegal before last season, how could they even prevent us from trading them in the first place ayyyyy lmao.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My favorite moment from last season was getting to celebrate my return to Los Angeles. I didn't really want to leave Seattle yet, but it made sense to and I got to send GCool and Wuma off.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Absolutely has to be the return to the post-season for the Pride. While it might have been a short stay in the playoffs, it shows the hard work is starting to pay off.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Honestly, I think my favorite moment from last season was the moment when the Battleborn clinched our playoff spot. I know Nevada is no stranger to playoff appearances these days, but it was still fun to get to make it to the playoffs and make a bit of a run on my first player back at this point. I am looking forward to getting back at it this season and hopefully taking ourselves a bit further.

Being drafted first overall. After my overly elaborate (but very successful and critically acclaimed) marketing campaign, actually get picked first felt like rather gratifying after being here for about four years now. It was my big comeback to the league after I was left with questions of whether or not I would come back so it felt good

My favorite moment from last season was when the team went to get food together as a celebration after finishing the regular season, such a wholesome moment, everyone enjoying themself and just having a good time

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

My favourite moment of last season has to be winning my one and only fight of the year, what a great scrap. Goon Squad confirmed

Even though we eventually lost to Winnipeg, I really enjoyed seeing the Edmonton Blizzard back in the driver's seat and making it as far as the third round of the playoffs. It's just a matter of time before we push through and take home the cup  Blizzard

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

My favorite moment was last season was game 1, there was so much hope in my heart that the season would be fun, but it was not, and it went downhill pretty quick. Almost got good in the end, but was a rough time for sure.

The playoffs were definitely disappointing, but taking home both the Mike Honcho and the John McBride award in the same season was a great honor. Hopefully next season brings some team hardware.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

My favorite moment from last season was seeing Max actually come into his own a bit and really start to play the type of hockey I envisioned during his creation. He's still not there yet but he's well on his way to becoming the Jumbo Joe clone I envision, albeit with hopefully more cups.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2023, 05:18 PM by goldenglutes.)

my favourite moment from last season was when we managed to bap bap after being bapped by bap for 3 games that was very satisfying wouldnt you agree @micool132 @hotdog @Gordon Bombay

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]