Chirper #25 (AC Week #483)

Making big money this week

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Why don’t cats like online shopping?

They prefer cat-alogues

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

08-01-2023, 08:54 AMCapnCooper Wrote: Rookies still settling into the roster! We've 3 rookies and a 2 FAs joining us this season. Once they get into the swing of things we'll be good to go.

No rookie Renegades in the All Star rookie team last season, hope we can get one this time!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

It's only Tuesday??? You gotta be kitten me

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

Not a good game against Philly yesterday, need to focus more and stop the damn puck!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

if anyone asks, i did not buy training twice! the league says you cant do that!!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

i only bought it once, on monday, a maximum of 5 tpe, as per the rules the HO has laid out for us.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Its tuesday, which is good because I made the necessary things for tacos tonight.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

08-01-2023, 09:25 AMwizard_literal Wrote: Making big money this week
Preach!!

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Always nice to start off with a hat-trick. Nicer to have the kind people in your life who will let you know of such when you otherwise would not know.

08-01-2023, 09:44 AMSewingWithNancy Wrote: Its tuesday, which is good because I made the necessary things for tacos tonight.

but did you buy the TP to go along with it

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

08-01-2023, 09:30 AMDainjah Wrote: It's only Tuesday??? You gotta be kitten me

every day is caturday if you belieeeeeve

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Off-season somehow felt short this time

[Image: Sugars2.png]

I have no money

[Image: Sugars2.png]

First day of the regular season is done so that means it's fantasy panic swapping time

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate