Create Account

S72 PT #1: Above-Average Ambassador

PP

In order to get ready for the season ahead, Nash always makes sure to train over the summer to get back into tip top shape. its a little warm down south for Nash's heavy coat, so he does a lot of endurance training up in Canada and Alaska. With the portion of him that's a husky we do rigorous days of sled dog training. This really helps with Nash's physical stats and stamina which is necessary for the long 66 game season that the SHL has. Making sure that he is in tip top shape, he returns down to buffalo for the weeks before the season starts. Spending time with his teammates and working out together in the locker room really helps everyone "gel' and get back to peak teammate chemistry that we had the season before. There are always players that come and go so making sure that everyone is part of a cohesive PACK is very important.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

PBE Affiliate

On the eve of the opening day, my player finds themselves in an otherworldly encounter with extraterrestrials intrigued by the Earth sport of "Ho'Kii." With great enthusiasm, my player takes on the role of an ambassador for the game, explaining its rules and intricacies to the alien crew. They start by describing the basic objective: to hit the spherical "Rii" into the opposing team's goal using curved "Stiiks." Using diagrams and demonstrations, my player illustrates the field layout, positions, and movements. They elaborate on the importance of teamwork, strategy, and fair play. The aliens, with their advanced intellect, quickly grasp the concepts and display an eagerness to participate. As the game unfolds, it becomes apparent that the extraterrestrials possess extraordinary physical abilities, making them surprisingly adept at Ho'Kii. Their superior agility, reflexes, and teamwork put them on par with seasoned Earth players. However, they bring their unique flair to the game, employing unconventional tactics and strategies that challenge Earth's traditional approach. The game becomes a memorable and thrilling display of intergalactic sportsmanship, bridging cultures through a shared passion. My player finds themselves not just teaching a sport, but forging a cosmic connection that transcends worlds.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

PBE PT

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Graphic Task: Draw an alien in a hockey jersey.

[Image: You_Doodle_2023-08-05T22_19_33Z.JPG?widt...height=987]

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

player prompt

simulation hockey league star sebastien regazzoni of the simulation hockey league franchise the hamilton steelhawks and the international ice hockey federation's swiss team always takes preseason very seriously. this began when regazzoni was a lowly rookie on the simulation major junior hockey league team the anchorage armada. he wanted to prove himself to his teammates in this initial rookie preseason so he played his heart out. and this has continued into his simulation hockey league career. whether it is in the hot cities of los angeles and dallas or in the cold dwellings of winnipeg and minnesota, regazzoni will treat every simulation hockey league preseason game like it is the last time he will ever lace up the skates in a simulation hockey league setting. especially going into this season, where regazzoni is looking to build on a solid rookie season, taking the preseason seriously is something he needs to do in order to take that next step

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Jarrod Lakemore awakes to a rather stirring sight--several strange looking creatures with purple skin and four eyes are looking at him. He blinks several times, trying to awaken from what must be a dream before he hears a strange sounding voice coming from one of them "Lakemore.... teach us about this Hok'ii." As he takes in his surroundings, he notices he is in what appears to be an empty ice rink, and the purple skinned aliens gathered around him have also assembled an assortment of skates and sticks. He lets out a soft sigh as he resigns himself to the fact that he must be suffering from some sort of weird hallucination, and from his younger days he knows it's best to simply go along with it. "Well, my purple pals, the first thing you need to do is learn how to skate. So why don't you all lace up and head on out to the ice and show me what you can do?" The aliens look around at each other, murmuring in cautious excitement, seeming to have expected much more resistance. Eagerly, they begin to find skates and put their misshapen feet in them. With a nod of encouragement from Lakemore, they make their way out onto the ice. Awkward on skates, they struggle to maintain balance and seem reluctant to venture too far out on the ice, huddled together near the rink entrance. One of them finally fails to keep their balance, falling clumsily onto the ice and creating a domino effect as the rest of the aliens also fall down onto the ice. They begin to argue with each other as Lakemore puts his palm to his forehead in disbelief. "Utterly hopeless..." he mutters to himself, as he turns to leave the rink. Some lifeforms are simply not meant to play on the ice.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

PLAYER PROMPT Written Task: Hockey preseason is a critical time for teams and players to prepare for the upcoming regular season. Getting ready for Ttaining Camp Marner has an offseason training program to maintain fitness and skills during the summer. However, as training camp approaches, Marner intensifies his workouts to ensure he is in peak physical condition for the upcoming season. This preparation includes both on-ice training and off-ice conditioning, as well as video sessions to study tactics and strategies. Throughout the preseason, the Chicago Syndicate gradually increase the intensity and playing time of their older players like Mats Marner. Early preseason games see more ice time for younger players and prospects, while established veterans like Marner see limited minutes. As the preseason progresses, Marner got to see more action to prepare for the regular season. While players compete fiercely for roster spots, the emphasis of preseason for Marner is on maintaining fitness, avoiding injuries, and gradually building up to peak performance for the start of the regular season.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Written Task:  Tell me about your player's preseason routine. How do they get ready for training camp? How seriously do they take the preseason? Are they going all out to keep an iron grip on their roster spot? Do they coast to save their strength for the real games? Somewhere in between? (150+ words)

To make sure the Malamutes had another good season, they decided to hold a big training “camp” in Yukon at their own rink. This was in partway to of course make sure the whole team was fit, but on the other side to learn to play with the new players picked up in the previous draft. The pre-season games were played in the same vein, it not being very important if the games were won, or even how exactly they were played but get everyone used to each other in the case of the new players, and to play with their new amount of ice-time for the players who went up in line priority because of the departing players. Lastly Furious Chicken also went to a leadership course, not realizing this type of leadership was  totally different on being the 2nd assistant captain of the Malamutes. He would soon learn as the leadership course had no ice skates, but did have pens.

(162 words)

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Quote:Written Task: Tell me about your player's preseason routine. How do they get ready for training camp? How seriously do they take the preseason? Are they going all out to keep an iron grip on their roster spot? Do they coast to save their strength for the real games? Somewhere in between? (150+ words)

Pre-season begins with cardio, cardio, and more cardio. Skipping the weight room helps to improve the cardio and recovery. Obviously not for a long period of time but for a few weeks, it is good to get your base lungs back up before bulking back up. The biggest challenges at training camp is always cardio related challenges and not strength based. So over the years Jarrow has learned to work on his lungs by doing a lot of running and stairs. An up-hill climb is also a great way to burn yourself back into shape.

As far as pre-season games, it isn't so much about the effort in the plays you make but the emotions you show. At least once you become a veteran. So Jarrow generally goes about 70% in pre-season but is much more outspoken and animated during that time. To show the coaches that he is still involved while also not risking injury as much and leaving more in the tank for the regular season.

Once regular season hits, then game is on.

[ 176 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

PBE Affiliate PT +3 TPE
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 06:16 AM by jj2416. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...613633-PBE Affilate

[Image: dc24.png]

Creative prompt

[Image: pt1.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

PLAYER PROMPT - Preseason Prep

Shnopple dosent have a set routine. Shnopple will normally just go with the flow and live his best life to get ready for training camp. He goes with the flow and has so much fun doing so. Shnopple takes being a good player to fun levels and prefers to have fun while working hard rather than to not have fun and working hard. Shnopple takes the pre season just as serious as the regular season as he thinks it's a test to show how good your team may be that season. Shnopple always makes sure he plays as hard as he can. Shnopple will continue to play as hard as he can to keep a spot on the roster. He has been doing a good job doing that so far and will continue to. Shnopple always has energy to play so he always plays hard and is ready to play the next game just as hard.

Player Prompt

My preseason routine is to get as absolutely shredded as possible. We go through hell during the season and lose a lot of muscle mass. That means by the time playoffs roll around we are more likely to get injured. As one of the veteran core of the Philadelphia Forge I can not allow that to happen. If I take a break during the off season that is just going to bleed over into season and then my personal performance sinks. This particular preseason I have been doing the one punch man workout. The hair loss has been tough to cope with but when I can start taking slappers that literally can not be blocked it will be worth it. I do not just train hard for myself. I do it for my teammates. For the young players on the Forge it sets a good example of how they should be acting up in the bigs. For the vets it is to show them I am giving everything to help them succeed.

172 words

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]