Create Account

Grizzlies Assistant Captain goes on rampage after loss
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2023, 12:38 AM by PapaSorin. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: breaking-news-1.jpg]

After a recent loss at home, Grizzlies assistant captain Billy Hill decided to do some cleaning up after the match. This wouldn't be any ordinary cleaning though, as his tool of choice would be the team zamboni. 

A crowd of disappointed Grizzlies fans decided that after the final horn sounded, their best course of action to voice their displeasure at lack of results would be to throw debris onto the ice. An already distraught Billy Hill decided that this was one beer bottle too far and hot wired the zamboni. He then proceeded to point it not at the ice, but into the crowd. Screams of shock and horror could be heard throughout Great Falls as Hill made it into the parking lot before being apprehended by the authorities. 

Team spokespersons have yet to comment on the matter but it seems as of it will only be a matter of time before we learn of any potential ramifications that come from the latest dastardly incident in the circus that is Billy Hill.

[Image: photostudio-1689791891565.jpg]
(Hill being apprehended after the rampage)

210 words

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

oh god

Billy “Mike Milbury” Hill

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I'll be seeing the famed billy hill head cut in my nightmares by the end of his career

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Gotta say, I had fun with this one.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Free Billy

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

lock him up

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check