Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

Since tape is the name of the game and the target was my equipment then it would just simply be a matter of doing the same to the mascot. The goal would be to ducttape the inside of his costume so that it would stick onto him and be incredibly difficult to take off. The challenge however is finding a way to get the duct tape on all of his internally but also have him wear all of this stuff without realizing what was going on. It would not really hit the mark if it was only a single piece that gets onto him. Perhaps the way to go is to put him in a rush, or perhaps force him to wear a "backup" costume that he's not familiar with on top of feeling like he needs to put it on without thinking too deeply about what's going on. And then when it's time to take it off, some popcorn would be in order.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

This mascot is about to catch some metaphorical hands. All the years from pranking philly legend goalie scoochie spoopy have honed my players skills to commit the best pranks in the locker room. The first easy an obvious one will be to take the logon information of the mascot and post the qeirdest stuff possible including a picture of my player in shorts and no shirt with the mascot head on captioned "oops feeling naughty today". Then after that, my player would fill up the mascot mask with whipped cream and throw some feathers in there as well to the mascot will not try to prank my player again. Lastly, my player would set up hidden alarms in the mascots phone and PC to wake them up at weird times of the night and keep it tired so it would not be able to retaliate. If all of the above fails then I will fold the franchise and relocate so we can get a new mascot

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

PT Pass

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

Prompt: Morning Mayhem.

Oh Hayes, Hayes Hayes, Hayes. Always the little prankster he is. Lasse is very light hearted about this stuff and doesn’t take it to heart, but he sure is going to get Hayes back. After a long about of thinking, Lasse figured out what to do. Everybody knows how hot it is inside of a Mascots costume, right? Well if you don’t it is really hot. So after practice the day before a home game, Lasse stays after practice late, sneaks into the change room for the mascot and starts his work. He purchased some linen fabric and spent all night sowing this heat trapping fabric all in the inside of the costume, and the next day at the game it was perfect to see Hayes overheating in the costume at the game, not being able to take it off. Perfect prank to get back at Hayes, and perfect for the media too!

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

The aliens will be a tough matchup as they have a technological advantage over us humans, they must have that advantage as they were able to travel the galaxy to reach Earth and they will be more advanced mentally, and physically and just have better equipment, coaching, and advanced athletes, the only advantage we would have in a hockey game would be that they have never played hockey maybe as its a unique sport but they should be able to learn it fast as I am guessing they are more advanced that us so we would need to try and get ahead of them in the game early and try to keep it simple and just play a good hockey game. I think that we should be able to beat them at the end of the day and will hopefully this is just a dream or something because it would be weird to play hockey against aliens.

[Image: hallsy.png]

In order to get my sweet revenge against my mascot, I first look to figure out what will bother him as much as my own gear being duck taped together. A quick google search discovers that owls do not like loud noises, so my initial plan is to walk over to his dressing room and begin playing "All The Small Things" by blink-182, a very loud and energetic song. However, that is all for social media. For my true revenge, I look for the mascot's home address, and as soon as his nocturnal self begins to sleep at around noon, I hire a marching band as well as My Chemical Romance to play "The Black Parade" as loudly as possible with as many loud beats as possible. Sleep deprivation is legally considered torture, but because this is in the middle of the day on a public street, there shouldn't be a way for Jeff to be legally prosecuted. (161 words)

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

The atlanta inferno of the eastern conference of the simulation hockey league apparently have a mascot named the fire chicken. hes a firey little guy who duck taped kezia's shit. wow what a massive dick. kezia is gonna now make a delicious entree out of the fire chicken as punishment.

here is the recipe kezia followed:

For this fast garlic butter chicken dinner made with common fridge and pantry ingredients, you’ll need:

Olive oil
    Boneless skinless chicken breasts
    21 Salute Seasoni (or poultry seasoning)
    Salt
    Pepp
    White wine or chicken broth
    Butter
    Garlic
    Fresh parsley, optional

To a large skillet, add olive oil, chicken breasts seasoned wit 21 Salute Seasoning, salt, pepper, and seaon the first side for about 5 minutes.
    Flip chicken oven and cook on the second side for about 5 minutes.
    When the chicken is done and coked through, remove it from the pan and allow it to rest on a plate.
    Deglaze your pan with a splash of wine, add the butter, garlic, and cook for one minute, oruntil the butter has melted and the garlic is fragrant.
    Return the chicken to the pan, toss it in the garlic butter sauce, garnish with pasley, and serve.

I told you this chicken in garlic sauce was fast and easy!

yummu fire chicken

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno