Create Account

S72 mPT #4: Reason for the Season

It's never been enough for Grogu to just be an SHL player - he has wanted to be a Hall of Famer from Day 1. Now that he is in the downswing of his career, he can look back and definitely say he was one of the best players from his Draft class and has won several awards. The only thing remaining is to win a Challenge Cup!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

It is all about they spot light Bay Bay... that being said, use it to spread awareness about what it close to your heart. Make a difference, be the change or some shit.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Being a professional hockey player is super important to Melvin. He has a storied past, and he likes nothing more than to be in a position where he can give back to the community and influence the youth in a positive way.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

my player literally can not stop playing hockey, because he does not know what else to do. literally 0 transferrable skills so he will just keep going as long as team keep signing him

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Being a hockey player means everything for Nevek Kove. He grew up in Quebec City, where hockey is like a religion so for him it was normal to want to be part of this world

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Being a Hockey player was never the life goal of jiggle e puff, but he has embraced the journey and strives to be the very best. He is proud to be the only player in the SHL from Kanto and will happily support the next generation of players when his time here is up

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

The first professional athlete of his family. Getting to this level means a lot because it took a lot of hard work from many involved parties.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Johnny Wagner-Svenson plays professional hockey to prove to the world that he's more than just the son of a professional hockey player and a track star. He wants to make his name known for its own reasons.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

wow being a big time hockey player means everytihngn to me. i have so much weight on me having to live up to every one expectatoins but it is a burden i carry big

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I think it a privilege to be a professional hockey player but I did a lot of work to get here so I could be one of the best point performing dmen in the league

[Image: hallsy.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 09:07 PM by hewasajazzman. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alexej Kastrba was most excited to carry out his family's slightly successful legacy and hopes to expand it. he hopes to inspire other young czechs to pursue their dream.

For The Murray playing professional hockey means everything.  He's come so far and done a lot of things in his life since leaving the orphanage.  To be able to lace up and play hockey is by far the greatest of those accomplishments.

It is one of the best things in life to be able to have a career in something that you love and enjoy. That is why this means everything. There just isn't anything else that would be better.

Because he has known no other task in life, for much of that life, besides playing hockey, and now he truly feels he has gone beyond the pale.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

It’s all just love for the game. There’s no better motivation than pure passion, and my player has nothing but passion. There’s nothing better than doing what you love for a living

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]