Create Account

S72 mPT #4: Reason for the Season

Coming from the O'Bigbers clan, Toasty feels that it's important to be in the professional hockey world to prove that he is better than his family. With one of his brother seemingly not making it, he just has his older brother to overtake to satisfy his goal.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Being a professional hockey player is Theodore's reprieve from his day to day menial existence. When contemplating the time-space continuum and the meaning of life he realized that hockey could help his brain not go a mile a minute and focus on one sole thing, scoring goals.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

It honestly means nothing to me. I’d rather be doing anything else in the world, but for some reason, it’s the only thing I’m good at. I don’t see how everyone isn’t a pro. It’s really easy.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

It means I can help grow, and be an ambassador for the sport I love. Everyone should have the opportunity to play, and I want to help with that.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Aleksandr Iskandrov chases a life of hockey in the Simulation Hockey League to win the Challenger Cup, an award that his grandfather, Aleksandr Aleksandrov was never able to win

[Image: izzy.PNG]

we make money playing hockey and do the puck hit thing hard accurate speed potential good. money big if many puck in net win big many game is good, thank you

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

My player comes from a terrible past, was portalled into a terrible futre and now being here gets to be a hockey player which is pretty great but he had more success being the Hero in these 2 other alternate dimensions than in the hockeyverse. I wish I could be the hero more often.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Dominik is really trying to follow in his families footsteps and be the best player and person he can be. It’s a family tradition to play the sport and he’s just trying to be good enough.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

This isn't something Svoboda has ever really thought about. In fact, he never really made the decision to become a hockey player, he was born one. He was playing competitive hockey by the age of 1, so it's really more a matter of him not knowing anything else.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Being a pro hockey player is a dream come true in every sense of thinking.  Not only does one get to play a sport they love, but also it is a profession and a passion.  It is wonderful all around and success is a cherry on top.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Wall takes being a professional hockey player very seriously, and doesn't take it for granted. He feels blessed to play the game he grew up playing on the biggest stage, and make a living doing it.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Being a professional hockey player to Red Kirkby means getting a fat pay check so that he can live a life of luxury swanning about on a yacht with beautiful women and fine wine.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Being a professional hockey player means Alexander is able to play his all time favorite sport all while making a comfortable living doing so. He enjoys playing, traveling, and fighting with his friends to become the best!

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Being a professional hockey player means showing up and leaving it all on the rink every game because you never know when a game will be your last. Gotta work hard all the time otherwise you get replaced.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

What being a professional hockey player means to Daniel Grumathan is just proof that hard work pays off and it is a position that should be used to show that value to others