Create Account

S72 mPT#5: Showtime!

i'm going to read all the things that talk about the playoffs, drink a cup of disgusting coffee, and have a hearty chuckle as i read and gander the results of all things hockey and simulated.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Trying to show up in the team LR during game time is the most important goal for me. Even if I'm not at a computer to watch the stream, opening Discord on mobile allows me to follow the Syndicate as we play.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I typically catch most of the streams, sometimes on time, other times just scrubbing backwards to find our match and then sticking around for the remainder of the games.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Where else would I be during a playoff run? I'll be following along game by game as Edmonton pushes our way to the top, finally entering the end game of the plan we started so many seasons ago

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

In the words of the legendary football Coach Jim Mora, "Playoffs? Don't talk about the playoffs! The playoffs? Are you kidding me?" Yeah, there's a bit of sodium about GFG missing the J playoffs...

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

As a player who is still currently in the J but my teams in the playoffs I will definetly be catching streams to see how myself and my team makes out, hoping to score some goals and win some cups in Kelowna!  Knights

(43 words)

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

As much as I want to follow the playoffs, this is a year that we probably shouldn't even be in them. So even if I do follow for the Argonauts sake (of course I will), I am not sure how long that will last.

45 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

i'm in, if i can watch the streams i will but if i can't me and my locker room follow along with the final scores and box scores as much as possible and talk about it after

I'll definitely be following along in the LR and checking out the index every so often to take a closer look at the stats. I do not enjoy watching the streams honestly, due to the sim not being very fun to follow imo. Hopefully one day it'll be closer to football manager. THAT would be fun to watch.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

I am usually busy at stream time, but try and watch them myself later. Then post box scores to LR if no one else has. Later rounds I try harder to tune in.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

As usual whenever it's either the season opener or playoffs, that shit goes on in the mancave and I watch it like any other IRL sporting event, I want complete comfort, amazing food and beer and complete silence so I can scream at the TV when the sim screws me over as usual

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

I will follow them through our LR but I don't intend to follow any live streams. No offense to the people involved, but the live sim aspect of the week doesn't really interest me and I think a lot of energy is being put into this by some very dedicated people that could be better directed elsewhere.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I pay attention to my team all season long, but more inclined to tune into the streams during the playoffs as long as its not too late in the evening. Hopefully we have another deep run and I can watch a few extra

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I don’t want the streams. They have never really interested me much. I follow along with the boxscores in our locker room which I am truly grateful for.

I'll definitely be following along through the box scores. Due to living in the CET, the streams are hard to watch since they're on so late. When my player makes it up to the SHL, I'll try to figure out some ways to watch them live.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]