Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Milestones +1 TPE

PBE affiliate PT +3 TPE

4 TPE total

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 01:52 PM by trella. Edited 3 times in total.)

Milestones 3 TPE

Prompt 2a - 1 TPE
I think that this season, the east will end up being the fan that scored more. Not only do I believe they have the stronger star fish scorers, I have more belief in both their defense and goaltending as well. Karsikko and Wall will be a tough duo to get any goals past.

Prompt 2b - 1 TPE
Like I mentioned before, I would also take the East’s defense over the West. Its hard to argue with a team that has Seamus O’Slapahan who I believe was the most dynamic and best all around defenseman in the league last season. His defensive partner from NEW, Samuelsson will also be there for support.

Prompt 3 - 3 TPE
Although my player is currently in the SMJHL, the player who made the allstar game from my future club (the Tampa Bay Barracuda) was winger Bruno Tooyo. Tooyo led the team in goals and points as he was our number one weapon offensively. After a very strong start to the season which saw him sit atop the goal scoring charts at many points, Tooyo fell of a bit as the season progressed. Still, he managed to score a whopping total of 43 goals combined with 31 assists for a grand total of 74 points. The next highest point scorer on the team was rookie Johnny Wagner-Svensson, who managed 66 points. Although Tooyo may not have the jaw dropping and awe inspiring point totals that some other representatives had, Tooyo still has a fantastic season with a much weaker team around him. Unfortunately, Tooyo will not be with the Barracuda next season, so they will have to find a new allstar come next season.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 12:38 AM by SFresh3. Edited 1 time in total.)

1 + 1 + 3 + 3 = 8 TPE
1 + 2a + 6 + 7

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
Link to the singular claim, +1

Quote:2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why?
I am going to go with the sheer numbers for this one and go with the West All Stars to score the most.  They will be able to put multiple pairings on the ice with the firepower on it to consistently score, while the East All Stars are top heavy and won’t have the same number of weapons to keep up.  
Quote:61 words

Quote:6. Graphic, 3 TPE, The Spot!

Make a hype poster for your all star teammate! If you got into the all star game, make it for your last man in candidate. If you create this after Last Man In voting concludes and you or your candidate didn't get in, pretend you did!
My All-Star Teammate, Matsmith Söderberg-Tremblay!
[Image: Brtlfzw.jpg]

Quote:7. Graphic, 3 TPE, Happy SHL Day!

Make a hype poster for the all star game itself! Include the season number, the fact that this is the all star game, and include at least some reference to the game's location and at least one player from each conference participating in the game.
[Image: OMluhqx.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 01:50 PM by SimmiZ. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestone 1 TPE

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Offensive firepower is a close race this year, with the top two goal scorers in the league - Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus - both representing the East, while the next four in line - MST, Evan Winter, LEG, and Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev - will all be repping Westside. Which team scores more goals this all star game and why?
b. In terms of defensive points, the East may look like the team to beat, but Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger were the top two goal scorers out of all defensemen and both will rep the West. Which team's blue line would you take?
c. Each conference brought back one tendie from last season, but will run a new tandem partner: which pair of Mat Smith and Justin Time or Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko would you rather play in front of and why? (If you are a goalie, explain why you should have gotten the nod!)
d. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, argue for one of your teammates instead!)

A) I think that all around, the East will score more goals. It will be close of course, but if Selich and Lacksamus can keep the pace like they were doing this season, there is no doubt that the East will dominate in that statistic. Also dont forget that Lacksamus is a fantastic playmaker, these 2 together will do some miracles. (60 words)

B) I know that a lot of people love some good old classic defensive stay in the zone defensive man, and normaly im on that side also, but for an all-star game, its all about the offensive and the show, and what can sell more that some offensive D-man going from their net to the other one and score a gold. I think the West definitively win on that side. (71 words)

C) This is the hardest question so far, but I think I would give a slight advantage for the duo Brick Wall, and Karsikko. I think that Wall was the biggest reason for Montreal sucess this season, he played his best hockey, and I think personnaly that he's the best goaltender in the league. Karsikko has been good and consistent also, they can both steal a game when they play at their best. (73 words)

D) The all-star game is a show before all, people want to see what tips and tricks the best players in the world can do against one another, but you know what can  make a good show too? A useless clown that can be used as a traffic cone for the best players to go around. That's the only utility I can find to my player Filip Lund in the all-star game. (68 words)

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, Pumping Tires (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to rock the arena this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

Videl Valor have done it again this season. she's on the all-star team yet again. Its no surprise for me, she's the one of the core member of the Specters, and probably right now the most important pieces. Even after 2 seasons of regression, she's the best player of our team, and a fantastic member to have in our locker room. Even in a team that struggled a lot this season, she was still one of the best playmaker of the league. If she is good with a team in the bottom of the standing, imagine what she can do with all these superstars players. If you like to see a player that has an incredible hockey vision, and can find anyone on the ice for a good pass, tune in to the all-star game, she will feed with ease the best goal scorer of the SHL. (152 words)

Code:

Code:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.
SMJHL milestones  +3 

Code:

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
b. In terms of defensive points, the East may look like the team to beat, but Jay O'Neil and Christian Kinsinger were the top two goal scorers out of all defensemen and both will rep the West. Which team's blue line would you take?
A. The East is full of studs such as Ivan Lacksamus which went in a crazy over two point per game season. With this season on his hands, I definitely think he's going to pop off in the all stars games and there is no arguments against him getting another two point per game average. Not to mention the season Konstantin Selich had right after he won the cup. And it's also not like the East team is bad. So I think the East is way more dominant than the West in goal scorers. (93 words)
B. In my opinion, I think I will take the West on this one. Not only does the West have the two best point producing defensemen in their blue line, but they also have a great core choices such as Ben Jammin, Louise St. Martin, Marcel Beck, and the beast that was Adelie Penguin in the last all stars game. This one looks way more closer than the offense. (68 words)

+2 TPE 
Code:

Code:
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, what makes their game special, and why are they going to rock the arena this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)
Meta knight is a teammate from Minnesota. And he's already turning into the best player in the team in a few seasons. With a down season of 77 points he is the heart and soul of the team at the moment. Spooked is a GM so a very active, good TPE player is what came out. With Meta Knight being able to come to the All Star games 2 times in a row, there aren't any arguments against him doing it next season. With Meta Knight producing until the team is ready with its prospects, the team isn't going to be a bottom feeding team for long. With great prospects either in the team or in the SHL, Meta Knight will surely get a better season and have a chance in the all star games again. Fortunately for the team, Meta Knight doesn't look like he's going to stop producing in this pace not including this season, (I pray) he's going to have a 100 point season. (167 words)

+3 TPE 

8 TPE in Total

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 10:46 PM by cly. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Milestones (+3 TPE)

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+2

Code:

Shout out to my team mate and Fellow Toronto North Stars player and general manager, Bender Junior. Bender Junior was voted in to the all star game in the last man in vote for the eastern division of the simulation hockey league, along with another fellow toronto north stars team mate, Ben Der (similar name theme here, I wonder what was going on with the voters. Perhaps there was some ulterior motives at play now that I think about it. Ben Der and Bender Junior?? Legit the same name, no clue how I did not notice this before lol). Bender Junior is not only a center for the Toronto North Stars, he was actually tied for second in points on the team and only one point behind the points leader on the team. A great player to make it to the All Star game and I hope he wins the game for clout. Good luck to the East!

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, Line Changes (150 words min.)

Which player(s) should your teammate in the all star game be on a line or pairing with? Why? Is it because the all-stars you chose are similar to the ones they play with on your team, or different? What combination will really unlock your teammate's game? (If you are the only player on your team who made the all star list so far, write this task about your team's candidate for last man in!)

Building up on my last written task we have established that Bender Junior has been voted in to the eastern team for the S72 all star game in the Simulation Hockey League. We have also established that Ben Der, also from Toronto has also been voted as the other last man in for the eastern Team. We have established that Bender Junior is a centre, but please note also that Ben Der is a D man. Regardless, I think it would be great for them to play on the same line together in the all star game. Either as a forward line pairing or as a d pairing. Think about it. They already have chemistry coming from the same team. They have played together all season long and I'm sure have spent quite a bit of time on the ice together, albeit on other ends of the ice. Also it is the all star game so nobody really cares about who wins or loses? Sorry if you do, that's just my perception. For the laughs, we might as well make this happen. They have the same name anyway, I'm sure they could interchange positions.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 02:37 PM by Katth. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Milestones - 3 TPE
Link

2A. - 1 TPE
The East is the best and will score the most goals obviously. It is not just Sellich and Lacksamus that will score goals but also Grogu Mandosson and Sconnie McHits will contribute to the goal scoring. Besides that their netminder Brick Wall will stop everyone and everything coming his way as he’s a beast.

2D. - 1 TPE
You know I should have been nominated for the all star game just because I am the best player in the SHL. Just because I did not play top line minutes and minimal special teams minutes it does not make me a bad player. I am the best power forward in the league right now and I am super pissed I was not selected. /s

3. Pumping tyres - 3 TPE
I was recently traded to Tampa Bay from Montreal but I would still like to talk about a team mate from Montreal on this topic. Brick Wall was again selected to play in the all star game and rightfully so, together with Sconnie McHits and Grogu Mandosson. They all deserved it a lot but not as much as Brick Wall. He has been amazing all season and has put up insane numbers and also winning the Mike Honcho back to back. He has an amazing work ethic and will stay at practice long after everyone else has already gone to the locker room to hit the showers. He also keeps a strict diet of fast food and alcoholic beverages to stay in tip top shape. I have nothing but admiration for him and how he approaches this game and can only hope that one day I will be on the same team in the ASG.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 10:48 AM by Fitted2106. Edited 2 times in total.)

Milestones +1
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3418415

3. Johnny wagnor svenson should of made it Because bro is the goat and he is honestly number one so I don't know how they missed him on that list or Bruno Toyota. Because Toyota new Bruno was coming for today, and it's b******* that he didn't make it. And whoever is in charge of signing and hiring for All Star should be no stars. Because I would not even give it a one review. On Yelp or help, because F5 is not the command to make it work. Whenever you're not working, and did anyone watch out Steelers game? Last night, s*** was crazy, son, but Kenny Pickett really sucks. Anyways like seriously, Bruno toyo should have made it big time. Goal score guy for a Tampa team. That needed a big time whole score. Guy. And I'm just really upset at the way the selection committee.  Yeah, I did all this Without me there would be no goat so Back to eating grass.

5. I am stumping for Trella cuddles. Even though hes no longer around because he should always be selected to the big game for the big guys in the all Stars. Without him, no dogs would get pet. No kitties would get purred. And I'm just tired and not talking about the Fur that we have down here in Tampa. So someone needs to get on the line right now. With the commissioner, tell Luke to go. F****** Chavez's Dick up his Dick. Because he needs to talk or something. And also like just some one, do something. Because trailer needs to make every old store game for the rest of the year. Cause he pops the cannon like Nick Cannon. And that's just what we do and you know? Yesterday my car wouldn't start. But I think that's because I didn't.  But gasoline so I don't really have an excuse for that. I mean, dumb a** is dumb does or whatever the f*** Forrest Gump said. I just want my TP. E, cause your voice trying to come for the motherfucking title

1 a . Clearly, the East will score more goals because the East side is always better than the West. No one actually cares it's just a bunch of p****** over there and think that it's tough. And as we all know, all the real headers come from the East, all the real thugs come from the East, the rest of these dudes are just less than yeast, they're only even mozza, and you know they can't ring shells that are sound hollow because hollow points. And you know, other gunbars for the f*** towards, and that's just what I say, baby.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

1. SMJHL Milestones +3 TPE

2.a) I think that the East will score more points than the West in this seasons All Star Game. It’s pretty simple, Konstantin Selich and Ivan Lacksamus are both just better than the 4 leaders from the West. Only one player can shoot at a time, and it only takes 2 to tango (pass and shoot), so I’ll take the top 2 options over the 3rd – 6th options any day. (69 words, +1 TPE)

2.c) While Mat Smith had a league leading 6 shutouts, otherwise it doesn’t feel like he was that impressive. I think overall I would rather play in front of the duo of Brick Wall and Olof Karsikko. Wall had the highest Goals Saved Above Average and Olof is good enough to close games out as evidenced in his 2nd place wins finish. (61 words, +1 TPE)

3. Since my player is still in the SMJHL, I will write this as if I was on my SHL team, the Manhattan Rage. To be honest, I don’t really know how to go about this one. Aksel Fiske was the only Rage player to make the All Star game, and to a point, that makes sense. The Rage were abhorrent on the ice this season, finishing with only 8 wins. With such a poor team, it is interesting that any player on that team made the All Star game. Looking deeper into the stats – and I’m a noob so I could be way off – I just don’t see why. Fiske finished with like the 125th +/- (makes sense on a bad team), 45th-ish in goals, and 200th-ish in assists(!). The only think Fiske finished top 10 in was Give aways (and very nearly bottom 10 +/-). I don’t want this to come off as me being a bad teammate, but I am truly confused by this All Star selection. (169 words, +3 TPE)

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 12:08 PM by JT3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3418439

Quote:2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
b) With no disrespect to the East defenseman (they have two of the top current D in the league in Emerson and O'Slapahan), I have to go with the West here. The depth on the West blueline is just too much to handle, with the Aurora big 3, Jammin and de Pengu from a Chicago team known for their defense, and Edmonton's best defender St.Martin. That blueline has a superb mix of offense, defense and physicality that is just too much to pass up.
c) This is a tough one. Mat Smith is a great veteran goalie and has had a stellar career with Chicago, but he's getting a little bit old and I think it started to show this season. Justin Time has the potential to be the best goalie in the league over the next few seasons, but I'm not sure he's quite there yet. On the other side you have Karsikko, who had a good couple seasons with NEW but a bit of a down year this season. And then you have Brick Wall, who I think has been the best goalie in the league for the last little bit. He tips the scales imo and makes me lean towards the East as my choice in net.

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE, Pumping Tires (150 words min.)
The Winnipeg Aurora were lucky to have four representatives in the all-star game this season. The first is our top forward, and only forward in the allstar game, Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson. Lias, often referred to as "LEG", is the Aurora's primary driver of offense the last few seasons, putting up three cumulative seasons of 100+ points with 130, 129, and 116 points this season. On defense we had 3 representatives, Christian Kinsinger, Jay O'Neil, and Marcel Beck. Kingsinger and O'Neil are the dynamic duo on the Winnipeg backend, both being in the discussion for the Stevens over the last few seasons. They play the top PP together and both put up over PPG numbers the last few seasons. Marcel Beck is the third pillar on the Aurora 'big 3' and the defensive rock of the group. While perhaps underrated in the league due to not posting the numbers of O'Neil and Kingsinger, he probably could if he played the top PP. Instead he focuses his play on shutting down the opposing team. He posted a +49 rating this season, the highest on the team. These players make up a good chunk of the Aurora core that has gone to 4 straight finals and just won a Challenge Cup, so they should dominate the all-star game.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

1. Milestones (+2 TPE): https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3418450

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1. Milestones
+3 TPE

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

[align=center]
Code:

Milestones + 3

Code:

I am going to assume that the best Buffalo player in Selich made the all star game since he was absolutely killed it in getting points this season. The mad lad probably is gunning that hall of fame and my goodness does all stars probably help.

What made them special for this season? Well, TPE most likely and having a core and line that is able to make the man thrive. I have 20 passing too so I most likely am helping to getting the offense the ball quite a bit and it is really helping Buffalo get the points. So yeah I feel like Selich deserves his spot in the all star game this year. I imagine Selich is doing this season upon season but truth being told I have only focused on the majors the past 2 seasons since joining this respectable team so I can imagine Selich will love coming back next season when we get him to the next ASG as well!

[166 words]

6 TPE

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Last Men In (150 words min.)
Stump for one of your teammates (not yourself!) to be the last man in for your conference! Their game is special and the event will be worse if they don't get in - tell us how and why!

So I do not know about the rest of the squad but my Swiss team mate Zopf also failed to make the all star game and I think it was fairly certain neither of us were going to make it since we are still a bit of TPE too low to make it into the ASG but hopefully coming up we can for sure manage to do this and make a name for ourselves going forward. Stumping him would be funny since we have a small rivalry when not playing in the Swiss team together but it is lovely to see that now Isaac can get a bit of a lead not only in TPE but also in making sure that the event is going to be worse since he is 1 of the nicest and best users going in all of sim leagues. No-one is more caring outside of the game than him. Fact. So this is a massive loss for the event and league!

[166 words]

8 TPE

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]