Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

Aleksi Kettu doesn't actually spend time playing video games, at least not during the season. During the season Kettu is too concerned with watching tape and preparing for the next game. Which obviously hasn't helped this season as Los Angeles continues to get shelled with shots. Make it stop.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Football manager is a clear favourite given the ability to manage almost every aspect of a football club and being able to get into the intricacies of football.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Slip McScruff's favorite video game is whatever he can get on his phone. He spends all his contract money buying loot boxes in some gacha game because he can play wherever and his money can buy him victory where his skills can't pay the bills.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Currently my favorite video game is Cyberpunk 2077 and with the new DLC just coming out that's taken up most of Bryzi's free time when not at practice or at a game.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Trucks absolute favourite game is Euro Truck Simulator 2. He loves to just chill at home and drive around european roads with his wheel and pedals set up

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)