Create Account

S73 mPT#0: hidePainHarold.png

I would love to see injuries. I think it would be fun to see other people also joining the fold so there is further strategy around how many people each team should have on the roster. I think it'd be kind of cool to see.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

It would be interesting to turn them on but the league isn't really built for it. I can't imagine a player being okay with getting injured for more than half a season or for a playoff series. Also if we ever have to resim a game for the same result it would be impossible to get the same injuries.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Please turn them on so I can go on LTIR for the entire season and then *miraculously* be back just as the playoffs start, after which my fully rested body will help Texas hoist the Cup

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I think that turning on injuries could be a good idea if it's done correctly. I think running tests and finding the best setting as to where not too many people are getting injured yet it still can be somewhat noticeable would be a could idea to try
(49 words)

Imagine spending real life time building up your player and doing all the tasks and writing tons of media and then your fake player gets injured and misses the whole season. Sure sounds like a great way to keep members.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Not enough players on the roster or available to play if we turn the injuries on. Would be fun to test it, but I'm not sure it will pass the test.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Injuries would be great. Think of the poor person who would end up constantly on the injured list. A great career derailed by injuries. Funny for everyone but the person.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I think we all know that if injuries were enabled, teams would go all out trying to injure their opposition's players, which could lead to hilarious rosters of mostly J players fighting for the Challenge Cup by the end. You know what, I'm in, let's do this.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

i think it would be a bad idea because Mr Zopf isn't build for strength. He is built to be enjoyed by his peers and those close to him. Also i've seen some of the people in this league, they will break Mr Zopf

It will be bad, because it won't be fun and gives an extra headache for gm's, thinking about changes in lines for injured skaters

Word count: 26

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Turning on injuries for the SHL would be a mistake. What if your player keeps getting injured, does that mean you have to become a journeyman against your will? I do not want to be that player.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I think it would be a cool addition to the SHL, it would add some more complexity to the game. But with that said there would have to be some limitations to it, it would really suck to lose a player for 1/4 of a season or more.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 04:44 PM by oknom.)

Turning injuries on would be pretty bad for everyone from GM’s, to players, to simmers. What’s an appropriate number of IR slots? Are there EBUG equivalents for players? How likely is it for a player to have a career ending injury? Can they play injured? Who makes that decision?

While I think injuries would add another layer of strategy for GMs to work with, it would re-structure how we all play far too much. So for that reason, I’m out.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

turning on injuries is a terrible idea. We turned it on in the S0's and people just quit because their guys just werent playing. Not fun for th league

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]