Create Account

SMJHL teams coming into the S73 season (too late)
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 10:30 PM by Australiankek. Edited 1 time in total.)

The first season of the SMJHL is just going to start today and I'm going to check all their lines, power play and penalty killing lines and their team's biggest TPE player. I will also be guessing how the season will go for the teams and the player that has the most points for the teams as well. This is not even close to accurate because I used the preseason lines and also saw the 7 games played in the preseason which means nothing in the end of it. There's going to be obvious teams like Vancouver, Newfoundland and Maine that will be pretty easy to guess but the other middle teams are like a coin flip. This is the first time I'm doing something like this so I might be wrong by a mile, whatever I will deal with it. For the first team I'm going to show you is the Newfoundland Berserkers, let's get right into it. (Also this is right after the preseason at this moment) 

Newfoundland Berserkers  [Image: 9yg8s5LnN4BFmLMbfaM7H1GlKzTqmryinoRLw73n...W9m5uqqwWw]
With a preseason of 6 - 0 - 1 13 points and first in the league, it’s no surprise that the Berserkers are doing well. Their leading player with 12 points is Erik Erikson and behind him is Dan Craig and Harry Sachs both with 9 points. This year the players point production in the preseason is 6 points less and one win less than last season. If the Berserkers got 36 - 27 - 3 and 75 points then I think this year they will get very close to that but in the range in the 30s to the 35s. The biggest TPE player in Newfoundland is tied with Adelbert Steiner and Dan Craig both tied with 569 TPE. And the most points I think will go to Erik Erikson with 80 to the 100 point range. Their lines looks like this: 
1st line (5 on 5 and Powerplay) 
Sad Ketchup (LW) - Erik Erikson (C ) - Dan Craig (RW) 
   Ondrej Von Stroodrick (LD) - Wes Thunderbass (RD) 

2nd line 
Harry Sachs (LW) - Savage Cabage (C ) - Entropy Sanchez (RW) 
                   Heem Team (LD) - Adelbert Steiner (RD) 
3rd line
Roman Roy (LW) - Dylan Jacob-Smith (C ) - Mac Griddle (RW) 
                    Cracker Pizza (LD) - Sean Bird (RD) 
Power Kill line (4 on 5) First line 
        Dan Craig (LW) - Erik Erikson (C ) 
Adelbert Steiner (LD) - Ondrej Von Stroodrick (RD) 
Goalies: Ben Harrison and Rory Dallyn 
Anchorage Armada [Image: XZt7WfwQezyaP9pkrZ7yaRzVSfg_rBoReqIfjx2n...U7J7hlYyaE]
A surprising preseason with 5 - 1 -1 and 11 points second in the league, a very good preseason for the Armada. Their leading players are Fedot Fedorov and Ubba Lodbrok with 9 points and Bongo second with 8. Two points less than last year but one more win for Anchorage. With a season of 31 - 34 - 1 and  63 points, for This season I still don’t think they're going to be top 3 but I think they are going to improve within the 35 to 40 wins range. The biggest TPE player in the team is Barg Hazbite with 721 and behind him is Johnny Shuffleboard with 683. My guess for the most point player in the team is going to be in the 80s to the 100 point range as well. Their lines looks like this: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
Barg Hazbite (LW) - Joseph Reed (C ) - Deep thought (RW) 
   Johnny Shuffleboard (LD) - Dan Johnston (RD) 

2nd line 
Lucki Blackwood (LW) - Fedot Fedorov (C ) - Bongo (RW) 
          Cheeks Klapanen (LD) - Jean-Francois Bokassa (RD) 
3rd line
Benna Hanna (LW) - Ubba Lodbrok (C ) - Finn WeiB (RW) 
                    Sim Wen (LD) - Kazuchika Okada (RD) 
        Bongo (LW) - Ubba Lodbrok (C ) 
Dan Johnston (LD) - Jean-Francois Bokassa (RD) 
Powerplay (5 on 4) First line 
Deep Thought (LW) - Joseph Reed (C ) - Barg Hazbite (RW)
Cheeks Klapanen (LD) - Johnny Shuffleboard (RD) 
Goalies: Stun Gun, Nicholas Scalice 
Maine Timber [Image: 9OWrJCcb6y4ZyICHrNnNg5jTzKjsruoMYPDMd4zI...-AVkFoqQuQ] : Not surprising at all that Maine is third or second, with a tie with Anchorage both with 5 - 1 - 1 and 11 points. Cameron Dallas and Morgan Delfield lead the team with 7 points and behind them is Shootin Blanks and Jordan Thompson both with 6. One win less than last year. 45 - 17 - 4 and 94 points first in the league barely, I still think they are going to be first with around the same 47 to 50 wins with Logan Webb. Their Leading player with TPE is Logan Webb with 802 TPE and behind him is Shootin Blanks with 736. My guess for the leading point player Logan Webb around 80 to 90 points, I think the whole team is going to be balanced. Their lines look like this: 
1st line (5 on 5 Powerplay included) 
Max King II (LW) - Shootin Blanks (C ) - Logan Webb (RW) 
   Mick Mayhem (LD) -  Leon Rizzton (RD) 

2nd line 
Cameron Dallas (LW) - Morgan Delfield (C ) - Jordan Thompson (RW) 
          Buster Knutt (LD) -  Jeff Goldblom  (RD) 
3rd line
Julian Kuznatsov (LW) - Ace Guilded (C ) -  Dwane Swanson (RW) 
                    Icee Richradson (LD) - Teal’C (RD) 
        Jordan Thompson (LW) - Morgan Delfield (C ) 
Mick Mayhem (LD) - Leon Rizzton (RD) 
Goalies: Nelly Celly, Brent Turnerson

Regina Elks [Image: MHMr-NtisowWp-B1LUl_PTvuENdrWHbe4TDa5sxL...R5F96Vr7KE] : With a 5 - 2 - 0 and 10 point record, the Elks are one point behind Maine and Anchorage. Their leading player is Mercedes Bayle with 13 points and behind him is Red Panda with 11. They have done two wins better than last season's Preseason. A regular season of 36 - 29 - 1 and 73 points, I think for this season they will get better than that with 40 to 37 points. Their best player in TPE is Mercedes Bayle with 798 and behind him by less than 200 TPE is Rowan O’Beirne with 601. I think Mercedes bayle is going to get the most points with around 95 to 100 points. Let’s see their lines:
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Just-to-buy-my-love (LW) -  Rowan O’Beirne (C ) - Mercedes bayle (RW) 
   Boho Biscuit  (LD) -  Guy Incognito (RD) 

2nd line 
Red Panda (LW) -  Mac Turner (C ) - Adrians Skalbergs (RW) 
          Phillipe Le Bel (LD) - Bartholomew Chungus Gingersnap II (RD) 
3rd line
Ana parast  (LW) -  Masataka Ninomiya (C ) -  Future considerations (RW) 
          Jasper Wahls (LD) - Mikkel Enevoldsen (RD) 
       Just-To-Buy-My-Love (LW) - Mac Turner (C ) 
          Boho Biscuit (LD) - Guy Incognito (RD) 
Just-To-Buy-My-Love (LW) - Rowan O’Beirne  (C ) - Mercedes Bayle (RW)
Mikkel Enevoldsen (LD) - Guy Incognito (RD) 
Goalies: Ally Mathieson, Zach Cuff Jr

Colorado Raptors [Image: jiUOo5I3pC1RJqNQTboNo7vUE9N63qG1nS3uUgHc...99zs40FKbE]
A surprise in the preseason, with a record of 4 - 2 - 1 and 9 points this is a surprise for me and you. The leading player is Shadow Fenix with 14 points and behind him is Xavier Beausoleil with 9. With 2 more wins than last season's preseason. The regular season looked like this last year with a 22 - 38 - 6 and a 50 point season, for this season I think they're going to improve quite a lot with around the 30 to 35 win range. Their best player for TPE is Xavier Beausoleil with 402 and behind him is Jussi Mutou with 400. My guess for the leading point leader is Xavier Beausoleil with around the 60 to 90 point range. Here’s their lines:
1st line (5 on 5 Powerplay included) 
  Jussi Mutou  (LW) -  Shadow Fenix (C ) - Xavier Beausoleil (RW) 
   Liam Rogers  (LD) -  Nick Smith (RD) 

2nd line 
James MacAvoy  (LW) -  Derek Kong (C ) - Leonard Wood (RW) 
Update Portal (LD) - Valerija Serapin (RD) 
3rd line
Nick Kodiak (LW) -  David Anderson (C ) -  Brandon Gilleyes (RW) 
          Napoleon Dinklage (LD) - Oranj Konhe (RD) 
       Shadow Fenix (LW) - Nick Kodiak (C ) 
         Liam Rodgers (LD) - Nick Smith (RD) 
Goalies: Tanner Pits, Peter Lasma 
Detroit Falcons [Image: X-X76lXdDEOQrJOA0MpKzMz02W5WEjr-5M0DIP4P...T6-gYwbkcQ]
Another surprise preseason from the Falcons but preseason means nothing anyways, with a record of 4 - 3 - 0 and 8 points just one point behind the Colorado Raptors. Way better than last season with 4 more wins. Their record in the regular season was horrendous last season with 29 - 39 - 6 and 48 points, I think they're going to be right at 33 wins. Their leading player is Luma Lee with 6 points and behind him is Trevor Lahey. The leading player with TPE in Detroit is Zedward Zilliams with 629 TPE and behind him The Murray with 606. My guess for the most amount of points in this Detroit team is The Murray with 50 to 60 points. Let’s see their lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  The Murray (LW) -  Trevor Lahey (C ) - Prince Marius (RW) 
   Zedward Zilliams  (LD) -  Dunkler Sowerwine (RD) 

2nd line 
 Will Tomlander (LW) -  Luma Lee (C ) - Kenny Omega (RW) 
          Simo Jaaskelainen  (LD) - Mephistopheles Morgonstjarna (RD) 
3rd line
Marek Carda (LW) -  Emil Karlsson (C ) -  Mike Babcock (RW) 
          Stormlord Imotekh (LD) - Martins Priede (RD) 
       Prince Marius (LW) - Emil Karlsson (C ) 
          Zedward Zilliams (LD) - Dunkler Sowerwine (RD) 
The Murray (LW) - Trevor Lehey (C ) - Prince marius (RW)
Luma Lee (LD) - Mephistopheles Morgonstjarna (RD) 
Goalies: Wayne Holloway, Dako Nanokov
Yukon Malamutes [Image: 7g0eDl4_Mx6lB7z2XdzAil4DoYZz_qP3WAVT_zDs...jQZQt1TEj8]
With a record of 4 - 3 - 0 and 8 points tied with Detroit and Quebec City, just behind the Colorado Raptors. One win and an O.T loss less than last year's preseason. With a meh season of 35 - 30 - 1 and 71 points I still think they are going to stay in that point range. Their leading player for this season's preseason is Bobby Tkachucky with 9 points and the player that’s behind him is Jordan Tanner with 8. The leading player with TPE is Furious Chicken with 829 and leading his draft class, behind him is Theodore SvatoS with 795. My guess for their best player is between Bobby, Jordan or Theodore with 80 to 90 points. Let’s see their lines shall we: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Jordan Tanner -  Bobby Tkachucky (C ) - Theodore Svatos (RW) 
  Kristian Seppanen  (LD) -  Furious Chicken (RD) 

2nd line 
 Langston hardison- Laurent (LW) -  Florian Soderberg-Motyla (C ) - Fred Bread (RW) 
          Jaxson Reaper (LD) - The great Khali (RD) 
3rd line
Lightning Mcqueen (LW) -  Vyacheslav Shevchenko (C ) -  Squidwardo Tentacles (RW) 
          Newton Campbell (LD) - Karlo Koivunen (RD) 
       Jordan Tanner (LW) - Theodore Svatos (C ) 
          Kristian Seppanen (LD) - Furious Chicken (RD) 
Jordan Tanner (LW) - bobby Tkachucky (C ) - Florian Soderberg-Motyla (RW)
Fred Bread (LD) - Furious Chicken (RD) 
Goalies: Jim Wen, Ryker Johnasson

Quebec City Citadelles [Image: f6LnEyCTk2AiTrlhOzzuS_EI_QYsZ8kCiJnLy57v...Lsf29FLtpY]
Tied with 2 teams including Detroit and Yukon, their preseason record is 4 - 3 - 0 like the last 2. Two more wins but one less O.T loss and 3 more points. Last season’s regular season was 30 - 34 - 2 and this season I think they're going to be around there but maybe a win or two more. Their point leader for this preseason is Froya Solberg with 9 points and behind him is Jeff Hunziker with 8. The most TPE for a player in the team is Jaromir Jagrbomb with 614 and behind him is Jeff Hunziker with 542. My guess for the best player in the team is Jeff Hunziker with 60 to 80 points. Let’s see the lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Celeste Desjardins (LW) -  Jeff Hunziker (C ) - Ryland Murphy (RW) 
   Jaromir Jagrbomb (LD) -  Lean on (Coconut Mall) (RD) 

2nd line 
 Sonja Solberg (LW) -  Froya Solberg (C ) - Shawn Pawn (RW) 
          Leo Roze (LD) - Juan Tymer (RD) 
3rd line
Nico Nurminen (LW) -  Ivan Scochnikov JR (C ) -  Tom Sperado (RW) 
          Johnny Patey V2 (LD) - Michael Rappaz-Creek (RD) 
       Jeff Hunziker(LW) - Nico Nurminen (C ) 
         Leo Roze (LD) - Juan Tymer (RD) 
 Celeste Desjardins (LW) - Jeff Hunziker (C ) - Ryland Murphy (RW)
Jaromir Jagrbomb (LD) - lean on (Coconut Mall) (RD) 
Goalies: Net man, Fergus Stewart

Great Falls Grizzlies [Image: AaMFuiAquZtn1LhvuWZjAR9JOYAVeg6eeCmWRtUb...j93qoxjcRo]  : 
Nothing really to say in this one except for there are no surprises, with a record of 3 - 3 - 1 and 7 the same as last season's preseason and you know what happened in the regular. As I was saying the regular season went 22 - 44 - 0 and 44 points and I think this season won’t be as bad as that season but I won’t see a big jump maybe in the 30s this time. The leading player in the preseason for the Grizzlies is Austin Dodd with 8 points and behind Austin is John peanut with 6. The best TPE player for Great Falls is Levin Schattenaxt with 793 and behind him is Andren Akerson with 735 TPE. And I think the leader will be Andren Akerson with 50 to 90 points depending on the season. Lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Andren Akerson (LW) -  Jani Manty (C ) - levin Schattenaxt (RW) 
   Billy Hill (LD) -  Arnost Hlemyzd (RD) 
2nd line 
 Andre Latreille (LW) -  Jae-Ik Barron (C ) - Gordon-Williams Gibbles (RW) 
          John Peanut (LD) - RIP thunderdome 2013-2023 (RD) 
3rd line
Austin Dodd (LW) -  Poiklm (C ) -  Brandon Strongstick (RW) 
          Bryson Basham (LD) - Oskar Samuelsson (RD) 
      Andren Akerson (LW) - Levin Schattenaxt(C ) 
          Billy Hill (LD) - Bryson Basham (RD) 
Andren Akerson (LW) - Jae-Ik Barron (C ) - Levin Schattenaxt (RW)
RIP Thunderdome 2013-2023 (LD) - Arnost Hlemyzed(RD) 
Goalies: Beu Kavanagh, Yves D’ODeur 
Kelowna Knights  [Image: saYUCOh4DC7MooEv8qCYRaG4eSr9AMiVIwUa6XpK...4bpG99I1LI]
A disappointing start to the Kelowna Knights with a record of 3 - 4 - 0 and 6 points is not a great start but again preseason mostly means nothing. They got 2-5-0 preseason last season so it's not so bad. Last regular season was another disappointment with 25-39-2 and 52 points but I think for this season they're going to get around the 35 to 40 win range. The leader of the team is impressive, Arthur Kaliev with 15 points and Activity Check behind him with 14 both leading the league in points. The most amount of TPE of a player is Kevin Kim with 697 TPE at the moment and behind him is Activity Check with 608. I’m not biased I swear but I think Kevin Kim is going to have around 60 to 90 points depending on their season. It could be Arthur Kaliev or Activity Check but I have to go with my player. Let’s see my team’s lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Arthur Kaliev (LW) -  Activity Check (C ) - Daniel Durkburg (RW) 
   Ho Lee Smokes (LD) - Brooklyn Physt (RD) 

2nd line 
 Jerry Moonshine (LW) -  Kevin Kim (C ) - Crystal Mcleod (RW) 
          Rocky Orwell (LD) - Jonas Salat (RD) 
3rd line
Trey Daniels (LW) -  Rodrigo banes (C ) -  David Soupre (RW) 
          Pablo Icecreambar (LD) - Paul Bondage (RD) 
      Activity Check (LW) - Arthur Kaliev(C ) 
          Rocky Orwell (LD) - Pablo Icecreambar (RD) 
Activity check (LW) - Daniel Durkburg (C ) - Kevin Kim (RW)
Arthur Kaliev (LD) - Brooklyn Physt (RD) 
Goalies: Five-hole sieve, Bradaigh Lomax
Vancouver Whalers [Image: r8-lQanaUzfLVryOcTFBsHyyQtfXqspiGIk9Id72...yQdXJ2kPEE]
A surprising preseason not in a good way with a 2 - 4 - 1 and 5 points with a dominating season last season maybe they're just testing the lines? Like I said, preseason means nothing. They got the exact same amount of points last pre games so it’s not biggy for them. They got 43 - 16 - 7 and 93 points in total only 1 point behind Maine in the regular season and it’s no brainer that they will get very close to that. The most points for a player in the team was Inactive Forever with 13 points and behind him is Thomas Liebold with 8. The most TPE for a player in Vancouver is Thomas Liebold with 809 and behind him is Bellamy Blake with 778. It’s obvious that Inactive forever is going to get more than 70 points at least. Lines: 
1st line (5 on 5 including Powerplay first line) 
  Johnny Fourstar (LW) -  Thomas Liebold (C ) - Thomas Liebold (RW) 
   Bellamy Blake (LD) - Bob Wehadababyitsaboy (RD) 

2nd line 
 Scott Seitz (LW) -  Colt Fox (C ) - Nick Larsson (RW) 
          Jaden tanner (LD) - Ryan Quinttana-Green (RD) 
3rd line
Lily Jin Morrow (LW) -  GM’s son (C ) -  Erno Joonas (RW) 
          Graham Schwartz (LD) - Remington Richarldson III (RD) 
       GM’s son (LW) - Lily Jin Morrow  (C ) 
         Jaden Tanner (LD) - Bob Whehadababyitsaboy (RD) 
Goalies: Scary Jerry, Joulu Kuusi 
Nevada Battleborn [Image: Q_gZSud7DgbDVrPabvK4IS5TZ4VV3sSxydVOh7eK...fZf6-v3oGU]
The greats have fallen from their grace and now Nevada is here with a 2 - 5 - 0 and 4 point season. Worse by 2 wins. Regular season for last season is 39 - 24 - 3 and 81 points in total, they are going to drop quite a lot I say to the 30 to 35 win range. The leader is Thomas Sawschuck and right behind him is Aksel VINsen with 9. The most TPE in the team is Thomas Sawschuck with 738 TPE and behind him is Shnopple lopple with 595. I saw Sawschuck get’s points between 70 to 100 points. Lines: 
1st line (5 on 5 Power play too) 
  Aksel VINsen (LW) -  Thomas Sawschuck (C ) - Brock Samson (RW) 
   Shnopple lopple (LD) -  I-stirr mypudding (RD) 

2nd line 
 Cal Juice (LW) -  patrick Meyer (C ) - Carl Hatchimal (RW) 
          Sergey Ivanov  (LD) - unspeakable Horrors (RD) 
3rd line
Petr Puklington (LW) -  Colin Zwiers (C ) -  jake Berry (RW) 
          Shaggy Bear (LD) - Milk Jones (RD) 
       Brock Smason (LW) - Thomas Sawschuck (C ) 
          Shnopple lopple (LD) - I-stir Mypudding (RD) 
Goalies: Yerik Akhmetzhanov, Chad Chadwick 
Carolina Kraken [Image: 2iHq_h5BhuoGtWlIY4fUDAg6whKrPzRMyK8Pvazk...D3PtYAE53I] :
Stop it Carolina I know you better, not a bad 1 - 5 - 1 and 3 point team. 4 - 2 - 1 point team last season why don’t you do it this time? Maybe bad luck? The best player in the team with 6 points is Alexej Kastrbra and tied with him is Rence Sykut. 36 - 24 - 6 and 78 point season last time, probably will do it again or get close to it. Best TPE player is Alexej Kastrbra with 788 and behind him is Aumy Jr II with 741. My guess for this season's best player for the Kraken is Alexej with around 60 to 90 points. Lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Filip Svatos (LW) -  Aumy JR II (C ) - Alexej Kastrba (RW) 
   Lazer Gato (LD) -  Westley Kirkpatrick (RD) 

2nd line 
 Matt Stro (LW) -  Betzee Nickelback (C ) - Roger Murdock (RW) 
          Rence Sykut (LD) - Alexandros Mograine (RD) 
3rd line
David Grimes (LW) -  Dag-Otto Bjorntjanst (C ) -  Walter Melon (RW) 
          Chris Robertson (LD) - Lilian Flapberg (RD) 
       Betzee Nickelback (LW) - Alexej Kastrbra (C ) 
          Lazer Gato (LD) - Westley Kirkpatrick (RD) 
Filip Svatos (LW) - Aumy JR II (C ) - Alexej Kastrbra (RW)
Alexandros Mograine - Westley Kirkpatrick (RD) 
Goalies: Sith happens, Josh Pyrate 
St. Louis Scarecrows [Image: vG1x57FqLaUiJYR0PtmUv8xb-AbbINs52LJces0r...821Hw5S3Pc]
From winning the cup to now, is it worth it? Of course it is. Maybe this was just bad luck but the season started and they are 0-3 they can always come back but showing the really bad preseason with 1 - 6 -0 and 2 points I slowly start to question if they can be able to do it. For their regular season last year, they got 41 - 22 - 3 and 85 points, for this season I have doubts that they're going to be last in the league. For the preseason, Crazy Tomato got the most points with 7 and behind him is Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen with 4. The most TPE a player has in the Scarecrows is 786 which is Dominik Winters and behind him is Marshall Madden. I think Crazy Tomato has it to win his team with points even if there’s Domink in the team. Let’s finally see the final lines: 
1st line (5 on 5) 
  Marshall Maddens (LW) -  Dominik Winters (C ) - Konig Wolf (RW) 
          Arturri Leppalainen (LD) - Bog Damsel (RD) 

2nd line 
 Dom Pongston (LW) -  Crazy Tomato (C ) - Axel Hamalainen (RW) 
          Dee Fence (LD) - Jean Luc Leduc (RD) 
3rd line
Kellen Watkins (LW) - Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen (C ) -  Bobby Bob (RW) 
          Thor Odinsson (LD) - Zhang Liao (RD) 
       Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen (LW) - Dominik Winters (C ) 
         Arturri Leppalainen (LD) - Jean Luc Leduc (RD) 
Konig Wolf (LW) - Dominik Winters (C ) - Crazy Tomato (RW)
Arturri Leppalainen (LD) - Bog Damsel (RD) 
Goalies: Kyle Baretto, Mr. Plow 
Well That’s all for the article, made it way later than I should have because right now is the end of the 2nd day of the Regular season. But I hope you enjoyed it. The lines have changed but I’m not going to change it because I believe that this was supposed to be made 3 days ago.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Nice article. 

Future pro-tip.  If you’re copying text from one program into here, paste without formatting, or after you paste highlight everything and click the A with the minus sign. Otherwise anyone using dark theme on the site will see nothing

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 10:31 PM by Australiankek. Edited 1 time in total.)

10-03-2023, 10:21 PMChevy Wrote: Nice article. 

Future pro-tip.  If you’re copying text from one program into here, paste without formatting, or after you paste highlight everything and click the A with the minus sign. Otherwise anyone using dark theme on the site will see nothing
I wasted all my time going back and forth in tabs and writing down the lines for nothing also thanks

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png]