Create Account

Kraken/Alexandros expectations for Season

Ok so last season I went through a series of several medias in which I outlined my season expectations, a middle point of how I was doing and then a final season and playoff breakdown. I debated with myself a bit if I was going to do it again this season but I figured it is good money and maybe people enjoy it as much as I do so I will share. For those of you who did not read my group of media it can be quick broken down into I expected to hit 50 points and wanted to hit 60 points +have Kraken finish top 5 for the season. In the end despite a hiccup or 2 in the first half of the season all of these were achieved with the Kraken finishing 5th in the league and myself finishing with 63 points in 66 games.

This season the expectations are a bit harder to gauge for myself as we have lost our first line center and I will likely be playing with recent second overall pick Betzee Nickelback while my former linemate Aumy Junior II moves up to the first line. Aumy held rather consistent stats so it was how I grew that I could judge to see how we do but with Betzee not having had a chance on the second line before its all up in the air of what kind of point producer they will be so I will hold a bit more conservative of an expectation. Going into this season I will set my expectation to be to hit a point per game pace for the first time in my career after jumping up from 10 points in 34 games to 63 in 66 from my first to second season. With this I will also set myself a hope to hit 70 points, I'm hoping Betzee proves me wrong for having such a conservative expectation.

Next as far as team expectations go, I will not be able to set a very conservative expectation here as from what I can see the Kraken are poised to make waves as the second highest overall TPE team and 1 win away from the 3rd round of the playoffs last season. If the Kraken ever had a chance to win the cup, this is the year as we have only lost 1 player to callups and look to have players reaching their TPE cap left and right. To cap this off we have 5 newly drafted S74 players of which 4 are earning extremely well. With all this said I will set my team expectation as top 3 finish in the regular season and at least a finals finish with a hope of winning the cup. Time will tell if I eat my words but I think the Kraken have what it takes to take it all this season.

Sorry if this one is short but i will expand based on how the Kraken does going into the season with my midway point review

503 words

Betzee will give you her verbal word to not disappoint you

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

god this has already aged poorly