Create Account

[Hiring] Co-Sim Team Lead
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 03:53 PM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi All,

Corey (@”SDCore”) is stepping down as my partner in crime Sim Team leadership, so this position is open.

EDIT 3/3/2024: This position is still open, and I could really use the help as we're getting into the nitty-gritty of sim reformatting.

The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about the game side of the league, has an interest in how FHM works and how the sim stream experience might be made better, and who can communicate and work with every manager, officer, and simmer around the site to facilitate the sim’s function.

This job’s responsibilities include:
  • Creating & Coordinating Schedules
  • Setting Up Tools & Resources to Help GMs & Simmers
  • Simming
  • Working to Set Guidelines for Future Practices
  • Communication & Cooperation with Managers, Head Offices, & Simmers
  • Addressing Issues with the Sim in a Timely & Effective Manner

If you’re interested, please message me or a member of SHL HO with some answers to the following questions:
  • Your activity level
  • Prior experience that may help you in this role
  • What do you think the primary issues are with the current streaming setup/experience?
  • If you could do one thing in the next 2 seasons (~4 months) to help the sim, what would it be?

This hiring process will include an approval process from SHL HO as well as me. Current managers in the SHL & SMJHL may not serve as Co-Sim Team Head. Please indicate plans to HO before you apply. Pay scale is either $14.5M or Simmer Pay ($7M Base + $2M per Stream after the 1st 2 sims each season) and includes PT & Post-Season Passes.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

@AgentSmith630

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Thanks @SDCore for everything. You guys in the Sim Team are the unsung heroes of this league.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 08:59 PM by AgentSmith630. Edited 1 time in total.)

09-19-2023, 04:24 PMsve7en Wrote: @AgentSmith630

LOL

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Applied

@Kalakar

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

@Evok

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

@JR95

[Image: Wally.png]

Hey, I'd like to get a few more responses on this. Due Date is this Saturday at 9 PM ET.

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Due in 8-ish hours, bump.

@Rotti

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Bumping this, I could use some help with this sim systems this coming season.