Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

If I had to choose the branding of one team I think I would have to go with Toronto - I feel like the logo captures the entire theme of the team and the city. Buffalo is a close second. Can you tell I like circular logos?

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Oh great, branding discourse, something I'm exhausted of in real life. *shrugs*

The North Stars, Aurora, and Patriotes have all upgraded their looks significantly in recent seasons. Outside of them, and my own Blizzard...I'd actually go with Seattle. I really love the typeface.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Not gonna lie, I kinda love the old Edmonton Blizzard logos. Whoever that became, if they did a throwback night with full kit, that would be a killer sight on the ice.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

The SHL team that is not the Philadelphia Forge that has the best branding is definitely the Seattle Argonauts. As a greek mythology nerd, it tickles all the right spots for me.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 10:08 PM by karey.)

Without a doubt. The Buffalo Stampede have the best logos. Mainly because they are a classic team that have become timeless. The logo hasn’t changed and as a result, with the success they’ve had, become iconic.

I do love all the love for the NOLA and Edmonton logos, feels nice to see my work appreciated.

There are two teams which I have never played for but I really dig their logos and would probably even buy merch for, in the West I dig the New Orleans Specters logo and colors, and in the East I am a fan of the Atlanta Inferno name and logo.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I am a big fan of the Manhattan Rage. The colour, the logo, the lack of words and and geometric shapes in the background, It's just such a clean logo that I can support.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

There are a number of good logos and branding in the league and kind of hard to choose one. If I had to pick, I would pick the Winnipeg Aurora mainly because of their logo!

(35 words)

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

I usually hate any Edmonton team but I like the Blizzards theme, logos and colors. The different shades of blue mesh so well together. The logo is confusing but the colors make it clearly a winterish type wolf.

Okay I just want to take the time to say that Atlanta's alternate jerseys they have, the blackout one with the alternate phoenix logo is legitimately elite. I would lowkey buy that jersey.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Personally I'm a big fan of the TBB branding. The colors are unique but really work and boy do they pop. I'm not totally sold on the whole barracuda thing but I'd still say they pull it off.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

i think the barracudas branding is the best for the colours alone. its unique, it stands out and just looks amazing in general. also fish remind me of home so W

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

Won't even claim to know (or care to check out for the mPT) which of the teams have very deeply thought out brandings. Instead I'll go by what I can see and for whatever reason logo and colors of Edmonton Blizzard has always worked for me pretty well ever since I joined the site.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

My favourite is LA Panthers. They have a very beautiful logo with good compilation of color and elements. And their jersey also very very beautiful
Word count: 25

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

I would have to hand it to the Toronto North Stars. Derailing away from the Maple Leafs theme was a hit for them and since i'm not a fan of the Maple Leafs at all myself, lets just say that I was very happy when that did happen

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]