Create Account

S73 SMJHL Postseason Bonanza
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 02:22 PM by vic03.)

PB 16/16

2: Looking Towards the Future

QCC came into Season 73, somewhat expecting to not even make the playoffs and did much better than any expected. They only have two roster spots to be filled this year by rookies draftees. The only major gap coming this season is losing Net Man at the back, but already having a good backup goalie its pretty clear that QCC doesn’t have any major holes to fill going into Season 74
(Word Count: 71, +1 TPE)

3: Secret Plans 

QCC has a secret plan to resurrect the corpse of Net Man, not even to play goalie anymore, just to have him around. He is the base of the QCC religion so we have to try and bring him back so the rookies have something to worship. We would then use his resurrected corpse as something to rally behind.
(Word Count: 59, +1 TPE)

4: FunTimes
The Quebec City Citadelles are always having fun, with a bustling Locker room it would be hard to find a time where there was no one there. Outside of the locker room however the Citadelles love a Dennys trip, they order their all-star meal(or whatever it’s called) at the america's favorite diner. There might be some questionable things that happen in the back, maybe pertaining to a rumored “cult of net man” but once again those rumors are unfounded and slander. Most likely made up by bad bird team to try and scare prospects from coming to QCC. Besides Dennys, we don’t do much, we go to Denny and then right back to the ice 
(WC: 116 +2 TPE)

12: On the Radar 

Leo Roze is a pretty basic player, he’s a defensive defenseman but still put up a decent amount of points for someone who plays in his role. He’s from Latvia, and was drafted to Quebec City meaning he had to learn two more languages after the draft, so if you’re looking for a multilingual player he might be your guy, even if Jaun Tymer has to translate most of the things people say to him. Some questions might arise from Roze’s hockey upbringing, being trained by the bum Denisova who fizzled out earlier in his career than many people were expecting him to, but the future is bright for Roze. Being drafted to Chicago will be a good boost as the activity in their team is a good way for players to engaged and keep earning. If Roze can overcome those doubts about if he will be able to keep earning as much as he needs to, he could be a great pick for Chicago. As long as they don’t need someone to score goals, this bum could never 
(WC: 179 +3 TPE)

16: Goals 

I don’t have any major goals for Roze, besides to try and stay active. My old player fizzled out around 1200 TPE, and while that it isn’t the worst, it’s not great. I obviously want to win a four star cup with QCC and all my new create teammates. I never won a challenge cup with my last player so that’s obviously a major goal for me to strive for, but who doesn’t want a challenge cup? My most important goal to myself however is probably winning a medal in any international competition. Latvia and UCORCAL have struggled in the seasons ive been on the site so it would be great to be part of their comeback and help us start winning again. I would also like to try and grind up to 2000 TPE but that is a huge task and I do not know if im good enough for that, but I will obviously try my best to reach it
(Word Count: 162,  +3 TPE)

17: Feedback

I think this is a good change from the original way that this TPE was given out. It’s nice to be able to write about whatever we want to and not have to deal with hitting a specific word count for each. It also gives people who like a certain prompt a lot the freedom to keep writing about that one. I like this more than the idea of splitting CW and ASW but I understand why people like having those split and can’t complain too much about that. I think some newer fresh prompts would be welcome since I feel like they never change, and even this year’s weren’t changed from last so it still says S72 which is a very small detail but rather silly. I’m not sure what other prompts to put in but maybe more about ourselves or our player? Would be interesting for people to talk about themselves more often and their players personality 
(Word Count: 159, +3 TPE)

18: Milestones
Hits: 86 > 76 +1 TPE 
Blocks: 172 > 80 +1 TPE
Takeaways 39 = 39 +1 TPE
(+3 TPE)

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

1. Fan Appreciation Day
One of QCC’s notable fan giveaways this season? Well, after local reporters leaked rumors of a cult within the team, they leaned into it, gifting fans who were entering the arena at an early-season game a hooded cloak in team colors and a very small replica of key team figure Net Man’s goaltender helmet. These items continued to appear at Citadelles home games for the remainder of the season, with fans no doubt hoping that their appearance would help to further unsettle visiting teams and help give the rookie-heavy Citadelles roster an advantage to gain more wins in their own barn. (101 words - 2 TPE)

3. Secret Plans
QCC operates on a healthy diet of cult behavior and Denny’s. But Net Man retired at the end of the season, some protest. He revealed his true identity and retired! How can you continue to have a team cult around someone who isn’t on the team? Will it pass to the next goalie to inherit the role?
No.
QCC will continue their concerning pregame rituals, their All Hail Net Man, their Denny’s, their terrifying locker room playlist. None of that will change.
And perhaps in his absence, Net Man will only grow stronger, mythologized further for future generations of Citadelles rookies. And it will carry the team to three consecutive Cups, maybe more. After all, it worked in the past season, carrying a rookie heavy roster to a winning record and a postseason appearance. Maybe we’ll see the locker room transformed into a shrine, the stall left empty save for left-behind gear a la Thurman Munson without the morbidity.
Who knows? (161 words - 3 TPE)

13. Superstitious
There’s some obsession about logos in QCC. While Celeste doesn’t really adhere to those superstitions except in the case of their own team’s logo, other members of the team have declared that stepping on Any team’s logo is going to be harmful to the team’s prospects of success, and that measures need to be taken to alleviate or negate the curse or bad juju laid on a player by stepping on or disrespecting a logo. But overall, maybe hockey players just aren’t superstitious enough. Take baseball players, for example; many of them have routines that must be followed to the absolute letter for both practice and games. Moe Berg legendarily refused to take reps before a game, instead sitting in the clubhouse to read the newspaper- only it couldn’t be a newspaper that someone had already read, it had to be fresh. Or Triston Casas, whose pregame routine includes doing barefoot, shirtless yoga in the outfield. Or Wade Boggs (RIP), who even more legendarily ate chicken before every game.
(169 words - 3 TPE)

14. R&R
Celeste is home in Lewiston during the offseason! As much as they love their teammates in Quebec City, there’s really nothing like a morning trip to The Italian Bakery for two donuts (Boston Creme & Maple Frosted) and an iced coffee, or maybe a 7” Egg & Cheese breakfast pizza, before heading over to the Colisée for morning ice time and stepping in to help with the Learn to Skate program. Sometimes they’re over to Underhill Arena at Bates instead of the Colisée, depending on schedules; it’s definitely easier to get into Underhill when school is out of session! The important part of the morning is the donuts and coffee, though.
Outside of the daily schedule, they’re at home, helping with projects around the house and getting scolded for swearing around their younger cousins, or taking said younger cousins out for frozen custard at Hodgman’s (which, I have decided, never closed in the SHL’s universe) or ice cream at Fielder’s Choice- an ironic choice given that Celly’s sport of choice as a professional is hockey rather than baseball. (It’s the best coffee ice cream on the planet. Take it up with Ben & Jerry’s.)
They also spend a lot of time going on what they consider their “usual trips”, places that they go as a matter of just kind of recalibrating their brain in between the insanities of the postseason and the beginning of practice for the new upcoming season- Portland Head Light, Fort Popham, and even up to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. (They’d welcome some of their teammates if they wanted to come, though!) [264 words - 5 TPE]

18. Milestones
S73 SMJHL Milestones (simulationhockey.com) +3 TPE

TOTAL: 16 TPE

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Code:
Spotlight - 3 TPE
The finals are always a great time for SHL hopefuls to get their name on the map. Make a hockey magazine cover regarding a specific player in the finals, either rookie or send-down, to hype them up.
GRAPHIC: A player render, the SMJHL logo of the team the player plays for (and/or SHL if they're a senddown), the name of the hockey magazine and a tagline about the player in question.

[Image: image.png?ex=6575cea9&is=656359a9&hm=ecd...b52ffc653&]

3tpe

3. Coming off a thorough ass-spanking in the playoffs from those bastards down south was never going to be easy to digest. While we all resolved to do better, train harder, and dial it in next season, it wouldn’t exactly hurt to draw up some… contingencies, let’s call them. The locker room preparations have definitely been the most substantial; Leo spent his offseason earning a degree from the Home Alone School of Engineering and bought a hard hat and vest from Amazon to sneak past arena security to get into the PA system and the heating. The good news for future visiting teams: the PA systems can be controlled independently of each other! Unfortunately, that’s where the good news ends for them. There is now a dedicated playlist that solely feeds the absolute farthest apart songs that the team could think of in order to throw off the other players’ mental games as much as possible. Try getting locked in when you’re forced to listen to old timey novelty country and kpop, I dare you. The project was referred to internally as “Maximum Vibe Dysphoria” and the fruits of this labor can be found here. In addition, the temperature of the visiting locker room also is constantly shifting and never stays locked at any particular temperature. Sonja, not one to be outdone, has also hit the lab a bit and has been testing strategically drilling holes into our sticks to see if we can achieve a corked bat-esque effect. No dice there, but they *do* make funny whoosh sounds now. Always a bonus. Perhaps we can keep 1 behind the bench for use in being more annoying. In less dubious news, the team training regimen has seen some improvements as well this offseason! The coaches and our training staff have been focusing onto improving the team’s conditioning in order to play up to the demanding standards of physicality needed to be a professional hockey  player. Much to our chagrin, it does mean that we have to cut back a bit on the nights out drinking. Focusing on the game more probably will help in the long run even if it means we’ve gotta cut back on the shenanigans… [WC: 367 - 7 TPE]

9. The SMJHL is absolutely filled to the brim with excellent names and I think it would be a disservice to reduce it down to a “best” name because of how many qualities to a name there can be and people value things differently. As for me, if a player name makes me chuckle or at least makes me notice them in a way besides just being another name on a sheet it’s a good name. So here’s some of the standouts as judged by yours truly along with some commentary as to why! First of all, full honors to Future Considerations for forever poisoning every trade discussion involving them for the rest of their career and hopefully causing headaches in front offices for many years to come. The name that’s funny just by virtue of being obnoxiously Dutch goes to none other than… and let me make sure I get this all in… Scarecrows center Sunrise Van De Schubbekutteveen. No offense to the Dutch, but you cannot tell me that you guys were being serious with this one. The name most likely to be part of a joke setup would probably be Colorado netminder Peter Lasma. Ligmas abound, gullible beware. Lasma balls. As far as sheer unsubtlety goes, Cheeks Klapanen. Do I even need to make a comment on this one? 10/10. Unspeakable Horror from Nevada is another potentially very good name - if only we mortals could perceive the true form of their player name maybe it would be the best name of them all. Sadly, we shall never know. Last, but surely not least is QCC’s very own Juan Tymer! For my money, the best pun-related name out of all of them, partly due to the relevance to the game and partly because it’s so good I’m mad I didn’t think of it first. The team distinction is especially important because there really aren’t too many unusual names on the Citadelles. It’s a silent killer, definitely sneaks up on you when you read the skater list. [WC: 338 - 6 TPE]

17. The PT experience this season was pretty simple and that + the portal are huge reasons as to why I was able to stay invested the whole time this first season! What tasks for the week that need to be accomplished are easily listed on the top of the forums every time you log in, the directions are as simple as they can possibly be, when a task is done it’s crossed off and the TPE eventually makes it into your bank. I’m not sure what changes were made to PTs before I joined besides the TPE being added automatically via the portal instead of having to keep track of what we did ourselves but regardless it’s a good system. I can’t really think of anything that’s wrong with it besides maybe multiweek things like the postseason bonanza disappearing despite still being due. Other than that, keep up the great work! [WC: 151 - 3 TPE]

With the S73 SMJHL Draft coming to a close, we come in S74 as defending champs! From the Lavoie couple, we know that they can be a weapon in Maine hockey. And my player has been getting better and better. Also, add a strong Maine draft class. So we're coming in S74 hot. Very, very hot. WE WANT THE REPEAT!!!

For #2 of Postseason Bonanza

For #6,

When I entered Maine for S73, I saw that they were 2-time Four Star Cup champions. I was excited because I was landed on a successful team and a team that can make big playoff runs. And right when my rookie season ended, Maine won it's 3rd Four Star Cup with Richardson scoring a goal in the game-sealer. The future is bright for our Timber !

Max claim of 16 TPE (17 TPE worth below)

18. Milestones (3 TPE)
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439920

7. Winner Winner Chicken
At the end of the day, what we all really strive for is the Four Star Cup. It takes everyone's best efforts, an unrelenting determination to win and hard work to be able to hoist the glorious trophy. Out of the 12 teams in playoffs, who do you think will win the 4 Star Cup? Are you going for the clear favorites, or the underdogs? Give reasons to justify your prediction (211 words / 4 TPE)

I've got my money on Maine or Quebec City. Quebec City just feels like they could be an upset and take the cup home, it's like I saw it in a dream (nay, a nightmare). I don't know how or why it would happen, but a part of me feels it in my bones. Plus they have a strong core roster that could surprise a few folks

Maine is an easy pick for me because I'm biased and play for them. Plus they led the league in the regular season with an absurd penalty killing unit and strong play from the forwards. The Goalie situation might be a bit rough from the regular season, but if they start the maxed out Gewmba Stolemahmoney, they can expect to have a premier shot blocker in net. The biggest advantage Maine has going in here is experience in the coaching room. The GMs and coaches/strategy team is top notch and can be expected to routinely outplay their strategical opponents on the other side.

Ultimately though, the sim is likely to just give the cup  to Nevada for reasons unknown to just completely mindfuck everyone watching. The league would riot but I’ve got to imagine no letters would be written to the development team.

8. An Alternate Timeline
If you weren't playing for your current team, which team would you most like to be playing for in the playoffs.  Explain why you chose that team and how you think you'd slot into their roster.  Would your player make a big impact on the team?  Would you improve their chances of winning a cup? (100 words / 2 TPE)

I’d probably be on Detroit due to my past experience and genuine love for them. They have an awesome LR and core staff of returning folks. I’ve got to assume my role there would be as a starting goalie as I was a maxed TPE Goalie and uh…. I can’t really play anywhere else. I also assume I’d be starting with my build and genuinely decent regular season statistics.

I guess I could also slot in as a mascot or something, but Nashie already owns that gig and no one could ever usurp his cuteness powers. Long live the king.

1. Fan Appreciation Day
Your team is giving back to their supporters by holding a fan appreciation day for one of their games, where the team will hand out a special commemorative item to show thanks for their continued support of the franchise. You have been tasked to design the product to be given out to the attendees (can be a rally towel, foam finger, bobble head, etc.) Write a blurb about the item, including details on during which game was / will be given out. (416 words, 8 TPE)

Maine made a mistake putting me in charge of the fan service merch this year. We will be breaking the budget by giving out a theoretical bonanza of free shit to the fans. We will probably go into the red for this, but damn if we wont sellout the crowd and win the noise competition.

First up on the list is commemorative pizza logs. How this works is we get our chefs really blitzed and have them design some kind of calzone log hybrid. The minimum threshold for weight is 3 pounds, and it must be at least 4 inches tall. This is probably going to end up being more of a pizza burrito than anything else, but I leave it up to our “chefs”. Every attendee is entitled to one, but good luck eating the whole thing. We also expect to have to make some emergency calls to the local plumbing services after the fact.

The second item is going to be a towel. This towel will display our recent championships and dynasty style runs, but it has a special feature as well. This towel, yeah this thing is good, it has an electric warmer in it. So not only do you have a well designed and adorned moisture absorption device, it also can keep anything from an infant to a puppy warm in the cold arena. Plus Maine is pretty cold outside too. (Maine Timber cannot be held legally responsible for any fires that are started with the use of Timber Towel, trademarked.)

The final item is the ultimate fan memorabilia. It’s an actual fucking helicoptor. I’m not talking just any helicopter either, I’m talking like a Chinook style transport chopper than can get you to and from the games in style, while ferrying everything you might need for a tailgate. While the equipment is expensive to give out here, we are limiting it to 1 per household and will be auditing every giveaway to enforce this. This boils down to us having to build new parking with helipads on top to support this initiative, and we can only make so many of those. They will have a traditional Timber paint scheme, and play the March of the Ents on every decent while trying to land as the ultimate fanfare.

Overall I think our fans will love these items, even if the property tax on the chopper gets a bit high. I also doubt South and Kale will ever let me run promotions again.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

GM pass

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 12:50 AM by caltroit_red_flames. Edited 5 times in total.)

1. Fan Appreciation Night (253 word - 5 TPE)
Most teams will have rally towels and bobblehead nights so I want to try to take it to the next level. Our fans deserve something that they'll take home and cherish, something they'll show people as a talking piece and make other people interested in becoming fans of the Nevada Battleborn. That's why I'm proposing that on the night of our final regular season game we host a fan appreciation night where we give every fan in attendance a free jersey signed by everyone on the team along with a voucher for one free display case on which to display their special jersey from the local hardware store. Not everyone will have the wall space to use that but those who do will have a story to tell whenever they have company over and they'll proudly show off their jersey in style. Those who don't will wear the jersey around town and be free advertising for us, bonus points! This sort of stuff is how you create life long fans who go to games with friends and family. While money is what keeps the league running I think we all know that what it's really about is watching a good hockey game with friends and family and then hopefully at the end of the night when you're nice and tipsy you'll be celebrating a win. I think this promotion will help us accomplish that with more people. Especially people who weren't expecting it.

2. Looking Towards the Future (278 Words - 5 TPE)
I think there's a pretty glaring hole in our team coming next season unfortunately. I know that the junior leagues are pretty cyclical and so you won't have a stacked team every season, but this coming season will be rough. We don't have a lot of top end talent this season, only 2 players will start at 425 TPE, but I think our biggest hole is center. This season we won't start with a single center at or above 350 TPE and we don't have any earning wingers with TPE left to spend on faceoffs. I don't know how much the sim values winning draws but it's safe to say we're going to be losing a lot of them. Our wings are decent and our defense is probably the position that needs the least amount of help so I think it's possible that we play through the pain, grit our teeth and coming out as a middling team, but with Cal Juice starting on the top line this season the defense is going to have their work cut out for them along with our goalies. We're going to be the definition of a run and gun team unless we make a trade or draft a total stud and I honestly don't see either of those happening when we're the 2nd to last pick in the draft. Some world class GMing will need to come out of Jess in order to make this thing work but I have faith that she can make something happen and get us on the right track. If not? Well it's only juniors, I'll live and be happy just being ln this fun team.

4. Funtimes (268 words - 5 TPE)
Fun is my specialty! The first thing I'd plan is a night at Dave and Buster's because who doesn't enjoy a night of food, booze and arcade games that we played growing up? Maybe not all of the youngins played them, but I played the hell out of House of the Dead in my teens whenever I had the chance. From there we head to the local bars for a bar crawl and at this point I definitely expect everyone to be getting rowdy so it's Ubers to the hotel and early to rise for a day at the spa! Mandatory massages and yoga for everyone. You may not think you'll like it but you definitely will. It's impossible not to relax when you're stretched out and the knots are all worked out of your back and you're falling slowly into a bubbly hot tub. People will complain about it at first, I know guys and hockey but I guarantee they'll shut up and enjoy themselves as they're handed a smoothie by a waiter from the juice bar who's also taking their lunch order. After that we head to the rink for a chill skate with family and friends. We're always so serious ln the ice that I'm sure everyone will appreciate getting to be at the rink and just having fun with the people in their lives that they like being around outside of the rink. Finally we end it all with a dinner of your choice but the steak will absolutely be suggested. Wagu doesn't come cheap so you have to try it when you can!

18. Milestones (3 TPE)
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3439098

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 01:54 AM by Tsunny. Edited 1 time in total.)

3. While tactics were not exactly a weakpoint in the team last year. There was of coures room for improvement and the team did just that by aquiring a new tactics coach who’s going to come up with some real surprises for sure. And the best part about it is the fact that we still have our old tactics coach as well who’s going to work together with the old one. That we hope will result in them working so well together that opposing teams will have no idea what type of tactics will Québec come up with for their next game resulting in some advantage for us.
(Word count: 111 +2 TPE)

14. Given how it’s really my first ever season far away from home, I was getting quite homesick by the end of it so while I of course still gave 100% tot he team and managed to not lose my focus the one thing i was looking forward to the most was finally going home. On top of that I was also very excited for the SHL team as I was hoping to be drafted together with my siter, just like how we got drafted together in the SMJHL. In the end we of course did not demand to be playing together but made it clear that we wanted to one day so we both were excited for it. Come Draft day and thankfully we were drafted together by Calgary so my first ever SHL draft that i followed so closely was a fun one. And once that was done, i made sure to visit home for the very reason i have mentioned above. It was fun metting up with my family who had to of course stay home and spend some quality time with them. It both managed to help me be at ease again after feeling homesick so often and also managed to charge me up for next season. Now my full focus in on the upcoming season and will be doing my absolute best to keep improving. Though while I’ll be getting back into training there is one last thing i wanna do in the offseason and that should be to finally properly look around in Québec.
(Word count: 262 +5 TPE)

16. Of course I have long term goals but I also try to take them one at a time. For now my main goal is to make it into SHL. Since I have the privilage of playing with my sister in both the SMJHL and the SHL (which I'm still very grateful for) there is only really two end goals left for me. One would be to hit the magic 2000 TPE mark and the other would of course be to knock Edmonton off their perch and make Calgary the most successful franchise. Those two might be quite ambitious but I think you have to either play big or go home. There is no point settling for less.
(Word count: 119 +2 TPE)

17. Looking over at the Championship Week and All-star week tasks for the players in the SHL out of curiosity while I don't have any experience with how the tasks actually feel like. Though looking over these tasks compared to Postseason Bonanza I feel like I'd enjoy this a lot more than CW or ASW. As for the regular Point Tasks and minor ones, I really enjoyed how while most of them were hockey related they didn't need massive amounts of hockey knowledge to complete. It really helped someone who isn't as knowledgeable like me get into the SHL and stick around. Most of the tasks were a lot of fun to write for too. The thank you task was especially the  that I hope you all continue to use. The prediction tasks were fun but a little difficult for someone new to the league, especially the mock drafts as you basically need to know everyone to get a chance at getting things pretty right or have teams give you lots of information which doesn't seem to happen. It's not something I look forward to for next season when I'll know even less about the players coming into the SHL draft. I'd much prefer if the TPE part of the mock draft was more like the four questions and the actual guessing of the players was for money instead. A few people in QCC mentioned guessing approximate placements too instead of exact. Like 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15 and 16 to 20 or something like that. (Word count: 268)

18. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3442780
+3 TPE

16/16 TPE

1. Fan Appreciation Day (110 Words, 2 TPE)

On the first game of the season the Knights have come up with something truly special, they will be handing out actual real jousting lances to the first 100 attendees. Legal has encouraged them to cancel this giveaway, but Knights ownership have stated this is "So medieval" and will allow the fans to compete to the death to determine who the number one fan is. Players are planning on even betting on who comes out on top as the number one fan. My money is on Tom, he is 21 and definitely has a sparkle in his eye and a desire for horse-top contest. he will make an excellent jouster.

3. Secret Plans (104 Words, 2 TPE)

The Kelowna Knights have invested all their time and resources into researching one thing: Invisible bricks that you can line the goal crease with to prevent any pucks from getting through. They have painstakingly reviewed the league rules and there is nothing saying a dog can't play ho- I mean that a brick can't be a goalie.

We are developing our new draftee Invisibee brickington. He will be unstoppable in the crease; 100% save percentage, only shutouts every day of the week. Some members of the team are naysayers, they don't believe that the project is possible, but they just don't think big enough.

12. On the Radar (161 Words, 3 TPE)

Jerry Moonshine is a pretty par for the course SMJHL Player, he's not really lighting things up so far, but he's not dragging the team down. He could be doing more, but at the same time he is making all the right moves and has a lot of potential to improve; he just needs time. He's very fresh and new and just really getting situated in the league so only time will tell if he can make even more of himself. One thing is for certain, he is a hit with the alcohol-consumers of the league. The guy somehow always has liquor on him and it just kind of magically appears around him. He has something special about him. Almost like he creates the moonshine out of thin air... but that would be silly.

Also did I mention he blocks a lot of shots for a forward... Not sure why he does that so much but it is pretty darn cool!

14. R&R (157 Words, 3 TPE)

Jerry Moonshine returned home to Nashville Tennessee excited for what the offseason would bring. Landing in the airport everything looked different... He had only been gone a few months, the airport looked completely different. Everyone was dressed differently and talked completely different.

"Transplants" Jerry mutters under his breath.

Jerry hits up some of his old haunts, Rosie's Twin Kegs southeast of town being the primary place of his time.

He asks the bartender for some shine. He gets handed a liquor on a non-standard mason jar size and with a nice label. Even the moonshine was different, this was not the home Jerry grew up in. Spending just a few months in Canada; Nashville had passed him by.

He slumped in his chair "I guess I'll take a PBR then"

"Sure thing, that will be 5 dollars."

Jerry bursts into tears, the transplants even robbed him of cheap PBR, nothing was sacred, everything was up for grabs

18. Milestones (3 TPE)
S73 SMJHL Milestones (simulationhockey.com)

13 TPE Total