Create Account

Graf retires

Well after a long career it is time to hang up the skates and go back to germany. 
First thanks to the Philadelphia Forge (S69 CHAMPIONS LFGGG) and Colorado Raptors for making this experience the best possible and creating fun memorios for me! Then massive shoutout to team germany for two IIHF golds! Last but not least, thanks to all the users ive met in the past 3 years that have made this a career I'll never forget! (Id tag people but it'd have more tags than a thread team lol)

Hans Graf S69 Champion says goodbye!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

A proper leg end.

Dro you are one of the best. You helped build Philly into what it is today. You better recreate so I can harras you constantly to update for another entire career.

All we do is EIN. COME O. DIRGA

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]