Create Account

S74 - Early Bird PT

Sometimes a player's name tells you everything you need to know about who they are and for Shotty McStopper this was definitely the case. Maine took one look at the players available in the coming draft and thought who better to stop shots for us than the man who's name literally tells you what he is all about, stopping shots.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

[Image: Early_Bird_PT_S75.png?ex=657c8cb1&is=656...height=592]

Need a sig :-/

Peaches the Pea is a remarkable defensive hockey player, and her strengths on the ice are truly impressive. Her agility and quickness allow her to block and intercept passes from the opposing team with ease. She is also a skilled skater, able to keep up with the fastest players on the ice. Peaches' physical strength is another one of her great assets. She is not afraid to get in the way of a shot, and is known for her ability to take hits while still remaining on her feet. Her resilience and toughness make her a valuable asset to any team she plays for.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2023, 08:22 PM by zaynzk. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am one  of the best shot stoppers in this league and i will use my Duck like instincts and my love for darkwing duck to really take command and be the best goalie in the league which in turn will help my team up here in the New Found Land of Newfoundland win it all and i will be that damn guy

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Roman Cechmanek II will use all necessary limbs to gobble up pucks to keep a clean sheet. Doubt not Roman Cechmanek II, for those who doubt Roman Cechmanek II, are doomed to failure. Realistically though, Roman's positioning and calmness under pressure will be the key attributes that will lead the Regina Elk to success this season. Roman can also stop a few pucks with his head if he really needs to.

Journey Man does his best to put the defense in defenseman. Journey plans on using his time in the minors to hone his craft and determine whether he wants to add some offense to his game, or cement himself as a true stay-at-home defenseman. Time will tell, but no matter who, Man will put defense first.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

It’s a special thing watching David Doughty. He skates well but it’s the big hits that people remember. He never shys away from an opportunity to physically slam someone into the boards. When he’s not hitting he loves to rip the puck from the blue line. His heavy slap shot is something he takes pride in. Yes he can pass the puck well, but it’s the big booming shot and the hard hits that are by far his biggest strengths.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

11-24-2023, 11:57 AMI’m Pyro182 Wrote:
ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S75 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S74 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Friday, December 1st at 11:59 PM PST
My exceptional on-ice vision, precise puck control, and strategic playmaking have propelled me into the spotlight. A relentless work ethic, combined with a knack for scoring under pressure, distinguishes me. Scouts recognize my versatility, whether as a playmaker or goal scorer, making me a valuable prospect for the upcoming S74 SMJHL Draft.

Alexei Kamensky has exceptional teamwork. He shows leadership and professionalism on and off the ice. Alexel is seen as a playmaker, he can still score exceptionally well. Even though Alexel may be a wing he can take a faceoff well. Alexel's determination is one scouts love to talk about.