Create Account

S74 mPT#2: Professional Crastination

Eggward enjoyed a nice meal of Korean fried chicken with some garlic fries on the side and a fair bit of alcohol just to add to the flavor of course

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Seeing as its christmas time and it was also the weekend the go to meal for Red Kirkby is a nice lamb roast with plenty of potatos and root vegetables.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

A ham and cheese sandwich on potato bread. Boar's Head honey ham, Boar's Head colby jack cheese, yellow mustard, dukes mayo, sliced red onion, sliced pickles, and tomatos accompanied by some Cheeze-Its and a sparkling water.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

It was more like a brunch, I had a breakfast scramble. Hashbrown, chicken, diced peppers, some mushrooms, and two eggs over top. This is one of my favorite weekend meals.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Noel is a big soup and sandwich guy, the goat of lunches. He had a clubhouse on rye with some turkey vegetable soup for lunch at his favorite diner.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Enes Gundogan had a Subway sandwich for lunch. He recently got an endorsement deal from Subway and had a foot long turkey on wheat with a side of Baked Lays.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Arnošt had a chicken skewer at the barbeque he was hosting over the weekend for the rest of his Great Falls teammates. As for why only one, well, most of them got eaten before he got to them so eventually he had to throw some hot dogs on the grill as a backup lunch option.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Everything proteins. I’ve been eating fish, chicken, steaks,, tacos, and all the veggies with protein. I NEED TO BE A BIG WOLF. GIVE ME GIVE ME!

Also lasagna because it damn good yo

Justo is proud to announce that he only always eats the same thing for lunch, his classic Mich&Mich which is one frozen Michelina's lasagna with one low-calorie Michelob Ultra beer.

[Image: lespoils.gif]