Create Account

[First Post] 21 Brayden Point has entered the chat
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 04:51 PM by No Goal. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello all,

My name is Brayden Point. This is my first post within the SMJHL media channel. I am posting here in hopes of gaining notoriety within the league. I grew up in Alberta, Canada, and am looking to be drafted into the SMJHL. I am a dedicated offensive sniper center who knows how to shoot and has plans to go far within the SHL league one day. I am a team player and understand what it takes to win. Since joining this hockey club, I have done much to navigate and grow as a player. I learned how to handle many required actions to be successful and make money to train continually. Hockey is a passion of mine. I have attended lots of games and have been playing within the local teams growing up ever since I could hold a stick. As a Canadian native player, hockey is in my blood. It is my life and all I want to do. I am looking for a coach and team to help get me to the top. I am also interested in team leadership roles, as I am no stranger to wearing an A or C on my Jersey. In the future, I would consider a coaching role to take off the ice. The league has been welcoming to me and a breath of fresh air. Since joining, everyone has been friendly and helpful! As a result, I would like to give back in the future! I have been looking for a league like this for a while. I saw the post on Reddit and joined after doing some research.

Here's a fun fact about me: Three is my lucky number, but I prefer to have two non-repeating digits on my jersey - it looks better. I selected 21 as 2+1=3. I also enjoy hat tricks. Getting three in the net in a single game is an accomplishment, and when I do that, we usually win the game.

I am open to playing for any team that will have me. I want to be able to shine as a player and have a highly-rated SHL draft pick - ideally, the first draft. I then want to grow and win the cup. I need a coach and team to feed off that and make it happen. Since there is a lot of time spent here, I would also value a high sense of camaraderie over text and voice. Having an active team I can hang out with would be awesome - both on and off the ice! In case it is relevant, I am in the EST time zone. I look forward to joining a team and growing from there. If, by chance, the Tampa Bay Barracuda are looking - it would be a dream to play for them. To be clear, I want to keep my options open for the best contract, but having traveled to Tampa, the fan base is incredible. I am sure that no matter where I end up, I  will be an asset to the team. Feel free to look at my new but recent activity and see for yourself!

I do not forget where I came from. I know the importance of being humble but hungry. Being my first point of contact with the league is a great way to have a future advocate no matter where I end up within the league. I plan to grow within the league overall, so this in itself is worth it. I appreciate it and look forward to meeting new faces.

Please reach out to me on Discord King Bolt | Brayden Point - I am happy to chat about possible contracts or my future within the league. DM or @ is open to friends, recruitment, questions etc. Let's make it happen! Discord is the best place to reach me since I have access to my phone more. I will check out this forum and website, but my responses will be faster over Discord since I have the app.

Thanks for having me. I will get pucks into the net. It is what I do! I need a coach and team to help tap into that talent further! One team, one dream. Let's make it happen!!

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Welcome!!!! Look forward to seeing how the fest plays out for you!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Welcome, best of luck in the draft and following seasons :prayge:

Good luck man! Hope you have a great draft and other things!

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

01-19-2024, 04:56 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Welcome!!!! Look forward to seeing how the fest plays out for you!

Thanks! Glad to be here within the community.

Hattricked:

01-19-2024, 04:58 PMRuggsy Wrote: Welcome, best of luck in the draft and following seasons :prayge:

Thanks! Best of luck with all that you do as well!

Hattricked:

01-20-2024, 01:24 AMCanadian_Goose25 Wrote: Good luck man! Hope you have a great draft and other things!

Appreciate it! Good luck to you also with everything you do!

Hattricked:

Wow very interesting!

Keep being motivated and you will have a great career! Good luck!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

01-21-2024, 03:59 PMAnthique Wrote: Wow very interesting!

Keep being motivated and you will have a great career! Good luck!

Thank you so much! I will stay active and motivated! - excited to be here. I had no idea something like this existed but I found a new home here. :D 

Good luck to all you do also!

Hattricked: