Create Account

[HIRED] Recruitment Team Member (x3!)
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 06:22 PM by NaomiMannequeen. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: People have been hired )

Hey Hey SHL Gang, Head of Recruitment here!

First of all, I'd like to give a huge thank you to @aleks, @Matteo for all of their hard work as a part of the recruitment team and a huge huge thank you to @Frenchie for all of his hard work as Co-Head after I've been hired as Head. I don't know if I'd have been able to do these past two seasons without you guys!

Secondly, I'd like to congratulate @Ace on his promotion to Co-Head! With your previous experience, I hope we'll work extremely well together to grow this league to new heights never seen before!

With the formalities out of the way, hi everyone! I'm currently looking to to have some of you lovely members of the community step in to fill the vacant spots on the recruitment team. With 3 members having left, I'm looking to hire 3 team members.

Duties Include, but are not limited to:
  • Reaching out to the appropriate parties to discuss partnership and promotion for the league.
  • Helping write or create recruitment material such as recruitment posts, graphic ads or more.
  • Helping discuss or research how to improve recruitment efforts and reach new audiences to grow the league.
  • Helping me process Recruitment Milestone claims.
  • Helping me bump the main SHL discord server on disboard using the "/bump" command whenever possible.

The Pay is a beautiful $6,000,000 SHL dollars after every recruitment cycle concludes.

Applications:
To apply, or if you have any questions, DM me (@NaomiMannequeen) or preferably reach out on Discord (naomimannequeen) with your application. Here are a few things that could help Ace and I decide if you're the right fit for the recruitment team:
  • Do you currently hold a site job and if so, what is it are/they? Past SHL job experience is valuable to share as well.
  • Why do you want to join the Recruitment team?
  • What experiences or skills do you have that could help with recruitment duties?
  • Do you have any media drafting skills? Photoshop, video editing for potential ads, etc. (Not required)
  • Do you have any connections with other sim leagues or other potential avenues of recruitment? If so, what are they?
  • Do you have any ideas to share on where the League could look to grow in the short and or long term?
  • Any other pertinent or fun information. While this application post seems serious and intimidating, a good charisma always helps! Let me see some of that personality shine through!
Work is mainly focused during the two weeks prior to the SMJHL draft, though there are some small tasks to do throughout the entire season.

Deadline for application: Sunday, February 18th, 11:59pm PST.

Hope to hear from some of you all soon!
 - Naomi

applied

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Bump!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

I completely forgot to update the post due to life being life, but a congratulations to our applicants @baz, @Schocar and @Tsunny for being hired!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]