Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

Happy birthday. I am only here because I thought it would be easy to max earn with affiliate PTs. I can't wait for my players career to be over so I can fuck off

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I only joined a few seasons ago, but I've had a lot of fun in the little time I've spent in this community. Lots of love, congrats on 75 season, and looking forward to the future!

Here's to another seventy five seasons of chus and cozies. To my frendos I love you all. To SFP, another 75 years of trusting in CHU.

[Image: sobchak.png]

75 seasons in a pretend, make believe sports organization is crazy. Congrats everyone on all the hard work and years of dedication and evolution. Here's to 75 more seasons!

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Georg N'Zola as well as the whole Los Angeles Panthers squad would like to wish a happy anniversary to SHL and its 75th season. May there come another 75 seasons if not more

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Congrats SHL for reaching 75 season of best simulating hockey in the net ! I'm happy to be a part of community. Let's conquer new heights !

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Happy 75th to my beloved Crows Scarecrows as well as my amazing SHL team the Monarchs, who just rebranded, not for 75th, but 70th, and same as the crows, both on their 70th anniversary.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Congratulations to the league on 75 seasons and probably 12 years or so irl. It's a very long time and very impressive that the league has survived and thrived for so long.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Happy anniversary to everyone who is part of the best sim league of all of the sim leagues by far! I'm excited to see what improvements we make in the next 25 seasons!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Thank you for making me waste so many hours of my life. And having some fun too sometimes, I guess. Happy anniversary and here is to 70 more seasons.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Happy anniversary SHL, you've been around for a while and it is pretty cool. I got my job from you so that is neat. Plus there are cool people here. Thank you very much for everything but also not certain things.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

75 Years already? I know I have only been around for 5 seasons when this one is done, but it feels like I have been around for more. Here is to 75 more.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

wow i cannot believe we are at season 75! wishing the happiest anniversary/milestone celebration to EVERYONE. From Players to GMs everyone makes this silly little corner of the internet happen

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

WE are so greatful for everyone working behind the scenes and doing their part in keeping this amazing community running and still going strong, Must give a proper big shoutout to the owners who started this amazing site 75 seasons ago!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Happpy 75th "Anniversary", dear SHL of mine. I am still a wee site baby compared to most of the folks here, but I look forward to the day I too get to feel old as heck.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]