Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

That the SHL has existed for 75 seasons is truly a remarkable achievement. So many years and years of history is recorded on this site and it has so many memories and is likely to have played a major part in quite the amount of people's lives. Truly astonishing, happy 75 my beloved SHL!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Here we go im back in action now is the time to gig around the world and hold hands with everyone tommrow never comes wetd is my wet dog come tommrow be again my friend

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Pretty damn impressive hitting 75 seasons... In saying that, I can't believe that I've been around for 40+ of them. Many more seasons ahead and looking forward to the next chapter in Toronto!

[Image: Wally.png]

Happy anniversary Shl. My body feels like it's been here all 75 seasons too lol. Alot has changed, can't really say I enjoy it much anymore but to keep it going for this long is pretty impressive so congratulations to all.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024, 11:08 PM by gurbs. Edited 1 time in total.)

Who would’ve thought huh? Look at us, 75 seasons in. Here’s to another 75, let’s make it great. Keep up the great work everyone, let’s go for 1000000 more seasons.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Happy Seventy Fifth Anniversary to the Simulation Hockey League. Here is to seventy five seasons to mistakenly being clicked on by people hoping to find the Swedish Hockey League.

29 Words

Damn 75 seasons? That's the golden anniversary right? Congrats to the SHL, good luck catching up to the VHL! I'm sure you guys will do it though, good league and a lot of fun.

Happy 75 SHL. Honestly, so glad that Corey brought me into this league, and that I've made so many incredible friends from this place. I couldn't imagine not being a part of the community at this rate.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I never thought 75 seasons would go bye this fast. I'm so glad I joined this league in 2022 and I hope the future is gonna be great.

[Image: img]

75 seasons as a league is kinda nuts. So many trades, memories, and all and all lots of good people. Here's to at least another 25.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

It's crazy to think this has been around for so long, really happy to have joined in the last few seasons, and here's to AT LEAST 75 more!