Create Account

Taking A Look At The Kelowna Knights
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2024, 11:52 PM by phoenix. Edited 2 times in total.)

As it looks right now, the Kelowna Knights are 12th in the SMJHL, but we have a lot to talk about, and idk how to start a deep dive so Let's get in to it!

We will start off by talking about some of the talented players that the Knights have at this time, at the time of this being written, we are 64 games into the SMJHL Season (wow, the season is quick). The leading scorer currently is winger James MacAvoy with 49 points, but he is not leading the team in goals, the leader in goals is also James MacAvoy, with 28 goals. now we will look at the Penalty minutes leader, the rookie, Carter Stankoven With 37 PIM and a -38 +/-, followed by Klims Jevsejevs, with 33 PIM With 32 points, and a +/- of -39.

Now let's look at the Knights goalies, starting with the starter, Five-Hole Sieve, who currently has a record of 17-35-3, and a goals against average of 4.45 and a saver percentage of 0.897. and now we will look at the backup goalie, Dako Nonokov, who has a GAA Of 4.74 and a save % Of 0.894, And a record of 3-4-0. Also Five-Hole is a nominee for goalie of the year in the SMJHL.

Next, we will look at the team stats. Currently the Knights have 20 wins 39 losses and 3 overtime losses for 43 points and a 0.347 win %. But at home the Knights are 12-17-2, It is better than the 8-22-1 away record, They are also 4-2 in shootouts. they have 174 goals for and 286 goals against. They average 2 Goals a game, and let in an average of 4 goals a game. They get a average of 27 shots a game, and they let the other team get an average of 43 shots per game. Powerplay % Is 22.9%, and penalty kill is 70.3%. The faceoff win % is 51.3%. But this team is just rebuilding, so soon they will be back to the greatness they had a few seasons ago. Don't deny us!

Now we will focus more on this rookie, Carter Stankoven, A.K.A The Stank Tank, Looking at  my stats right now, I will focus more on the bigger stats, starting off we have Shooting Accuracy with 16, Stankoven is a accurate shooter, he is a sniper so he does bomb shots into the back of the net. Next up we have getting open with a  14, he is good at getting open so he can shoot the pucks into the net. And Stamina also is a rating of 14. He may be off to a slow start in the Juniors, but next season, he is sure to impress!

Now that should pretty much end my Kelowna Knights deep dive, I hope you enjoyed reading this (this was my first ever one) 
#KnightUp! Knights Enjoy the playoffs also! Smile

[Image: stank0ven.jpg?ex=664d0888&is=664bb708&hm...height=323]    

Ahh
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2024, 12:24 AM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

@phoenix let’s get you that TPE

[Image: CptSquall.gif]