Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

I quickly spent a ton of time around this place. Was great to be in a locker room with other first gen players who were super into it like @kit & @Andy . I'm pretty sure I approached @Wasty thinking he was GM of a team other than the Panthers.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I definitely don’t remember what my first interactions were like. It was literally 11 years ago. I think everyone was nice and welcoming if I had to guess.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

My first introduction to the league and interactions with people here were great. They were very welcoming and made me feel I belonging here. It was awesome.

the s53 class was goated and everyone in there was the best, a lot of them are still here making the league great or just showing back up to keep me company

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

FIrst interactions were with my friends because they were the ones i knew in the league. So it was positive for the most part. This is how you play and make stuff so helpful as well

[Image: smith2.png]

It's been so long on site at this point I can't remember everyone that reached out first. If I had to guess it was probably pris at the time with her being rookie mentor head. She was super helpful for that draft class.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

After creating Betzee, I genuinely was planning on going IA. I didn't think that SHL was ever a place that I would be interested in. I thought it was a scary place with a scary forum and scary people dming me to scout me. After getting drafted to Carolina, I met some of the best people and quickly fell in love with the league. I truly do not think if I ended up anywhere else that I would have grown as much or even created the friendships within the league like I have today.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

It has been almost 5 years since I joined, but from what I remember I really liked the first interactions with the Kelowna Knights locker room. I remember chatting with Zoone who was the GM at the time, he was very nice

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

I loved my first impression of this league with how inclusive they were. They were very patient with me teaching me everything since I knew nothing about sim leagues.

Everyone could not have been nicer.
As my first time playing in a sim league like this, I was a little overwhelmed.
The whole community was super helpful and answered any questions I may have had.

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

My first interactions were great, the SHL was not what i expected it would be. So it was a nice surprise when all the J GM's started reaching out for their scouting and i got to talk with alot of people i would end up interacting and working with later down the line

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I created my 1st player back in S3, so it's been a while. However, the community was pretty small, so I met a few people and just kind of hung out with them. The league feels more open now than it did before. I felt a pretty distinct difference in talking to GMs/league higher ups than I do now. I think it's better how it is now tbh.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

My first interactions with other SHL users was in the S50 draft class discord. It was the summer of 2019 and I had discovered the SHL through reddit. I chatted with some of my fellow draftees and got hyped up about the beginning of my journey in the league.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

When i first joined i quickly became friends with @O4L and @JNH and they made fun of me a lot. Then i was drafted to STL where @JumpierPegasus was an upstanding member of society and my gm. And that was all fun

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

My first interactions coming into this league were incredible. The rookie mentors at the time were fantastic and it seemed like Jess was taking the league. She was helpful and kind and really helped me get hooked in this league when I was originally just going to make it my side league. Now it's the only sim league I'm a part of in big part due to that initial contact with the RM team.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]