Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

the first time i experienced playoffs was truly so long ago that i cannot remember! the first one i can remember was as a member of New England we were missing playoffs for a bit and then we made the playoffs! but we did not win the cump

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

My first playoffs were in the J with NL, we got to the finals but unfortunately got swept in the finals. Who knew that those finals would be the beginning of the Nham dynasty.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

My first time making the playoffs not as a TFL DFA was my rookie season in the SMJHL. The Maine Timber were the dominant team of that season and carried that energy into the playoffs. We won the 4 Star Cup while my player won playoff MVP for a dominant postseason in the net.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

S73! We made a surprise run at the playoffs with a team that was made up of a huge percentage of rookie players. Even though we got bounced in the first round by The Worse Birds, it was still pretty cool to be in that spot.

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

First time I experienced the playoffs as a user was the S73 SMJHL playoffs. Lovely experience watching the games with everybody in the discord and praying it went our way. Brought me back to the Blaseball days… even though we didn’t win it was a ton of fun and helped me to stick around (I didn’t need any more convincing though :p)

Honestly I don't remember reaching playoffs the first time. I know we were knocked out in the first round and I've just really hated the playoffs for a long time since we just lost all the time if we even made it. Both in SMJHL and SHL, no fun memories from my first playoffs at all.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Denebor Milasch's first experience in the playoffs with the Carolina Kraken was one to be remembered. Denebor was signed mid season to be a back up and shortly before the first game of the playoffs the coach approached him to tell him that not only was going to get playoff net time, but that he would be the starter going forward for the Kraken. It was a huge moment for Denebor and he was ready to give his all to show the team they made the right call. Unfortunately the Kraken would lose the series but Denebor played extremely well and was a big part of the Kraken taking the top seed to seven games before ultimately falling. While it wasn't the outcome Denebor or the Kraken wanted, it showed that Denebor was a contender and could handle the pressure of playoff hockey.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

My first ever playoff experience was with Carolina, when RART (what a legend) was still active. The Gamechat LR was so intense, everybody was hyped and it truly made me feel in love with the playoffs experience.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Vincent van Gogh havent managed to get in to playoff till now. But it is just a start, maybe next season I could get there.

[Image: 7t15l3k.png]

My first 3 playoffs in the SHL i made the finals. S19 with the scarecrows then S20 and 21 with the steelhawks. We lost all 3 finals so then it was a meme to call my player cursed. I think i lost maybe 5 finals before finally winning one in S28

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

First playoff experience was in my 2nd season with the Falcons. We'd just had a pretty bad season before this one, and this was sort of the comeback year. It was fun to tune in to the streams whenever I could and see the results play out. I believe we eliminated QCC and then got knocked out. Overall, it got me pretty hyped for future playoff seasons in the league.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

First time i was in the playoffs was with the Nevada Battleborn. It was such a fun and energetic time hoping to go off and win it all. Emotions at an all time high.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

I couldn’t tell you about my first ploofs experience but I can definitely tell you about my most recent one.
Us Raptors had little hope to make it far in the playoffs last year and were expected to get knocked out by the first round. We managed to bring the fight up to the 7th game of the finals. I couldn’t tell you how proud I was of everyone in our locker room during this campaign. We couldn’t have done it if any single one weren’t in the group at that time.
Here to this year’s playoff!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Well, it was back when we still have things called Play by Plays, where the person who got the PbP was given a boxscore, and had to make a riveting presentation of it via forum posts. You'd sit here and spam f5 to try to learn what happened next.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Honestly, I cannot remember my first playoffs in either the SMJHL or SHL. It must have been with Vancouver back in the mid S30s, but I have no memory of it to be honest!