Create Account

A new era in Regina is upon us

[Image: Regina-min.png]
Yesterday night, I was notified by the SMJHL Head Office that I have been granted the privilege and responsibility of becoming the next head GM of the Regina Elk. I want to begin by thanking SMJHL HO for entrusting this franchise upon me. I also want to congratulate Reno both for his hiring to SMJHL HO, but also for helping to lay the foundations of a locker room culture that I will aim to build upon further.

As I have echoed to members of the locker room, change can be daunting. We are entering an expansion era of the SMJHL. We are also, as an organization, likely experiencing a shift in where we stand in the healthy cycle of a J team. Indeed, change may be daunting, but I will continue to build upon the work that Reno and the rest of the Regina management group have accomplished so far.

With that being said, it is important to have an adequate group to be able to deliver upon the mandate expected by Head Office. Thus, it is my pleasure to announce @CloudRobot as my co-GM, effective immediately. From the time that I had first arrived in Regina, I have enjoyed seeing Cloud emerge as a locker room leader and a crucial member of our management team. This decision felt that it came naturally. I am excited to have Cloud as a right hand man through this new era of Regina hockey, and I am eager to begin this new era of Regina Elk hockey.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

@CloudRobot woo!!! Congrats!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

aye aye

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Go Elks and Praise Piss Ice

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Excited to be of service to this great team

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

manifesting the return of piss ice

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Rare GOAT to GOAT baton pass

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

applied

I apply for the 25th hour to burn my dreads

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Please no more TEDDY BLOOS or burger gifs, a man can only handle so much memery. Honestly though, congrats Yosh and Cloud!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

02-27-2024, 09:41 AMFrenchie Wrote: Please no more TEDDY BLOOS or burger gifs, a man can only handle so much memery. Honestly though, congrats Yosh and Cloud!

Do not slander Teddy Bloos like that

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Congrats @yosh ! Regina is a top-notch organization, and it's reassuring to know that the franchise is in good hands!

And congrats @CloudRobot ! You know I much appreciate you, you'll do a great job I'm sure!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Congratulations! I loved my time in Regina and I am sure that you will continue to make it a great place to be Elk

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

02-27-2024, 09:41 AMFrenchie Wrote: Please no more TEDDY BLOOS or burger gifs, a man can only handle so much memery. Honestly though, congrats Yosh and Cloud!
My honest Teddy Bloos reaction:

[Image: licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3wENdv_VkLhz...OVZtNApfNg]

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]