Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

I was getting increasingly tired of dealing with regression and my player was already not good enough for much by the point I retired. It tends to be the usually worst bit about a career, to be honest, going on about where to regress and stuff. Even if you get help, which I always did.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Well my first player ever in this league retired due to inactivity so I guess it felt painless. At that point, I did not have any attachment to him because I was not even logging in and doing the activity checks and all that jazz

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

My first player hit his stride and was deep into regression by the time I was almost burnt out on the league. No more Chesterfield, no more whiskey, no sweet treats. Just down and out. Then it was time to dip my toes into the water of the shl again

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Not gonna lie, I basically just went inactive for several seasons and then when I was ready to come back to the league I obviously had to retire my player or I would not have been able to recreate!

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I had won a good chunk of individual awards with Wall, and it didn't seem like a championship was in the cards, so it was time for something new.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Celly will retire when they stop being an effective player, probably a season or two into regression if I had to guess. That's been the plan from the very beginning, and I am going to stick to it.

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Thankfully I'm still in my first player and honestly I don't know how much longer Jay will be around, basically until people don't have a use for me anymore.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I'm addicting to the grind of making a successful player and unfortunately lose interest when my player hits regression. It was a no brainer to create the next Kav after how much fun the first time was.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

After taking around a year and a half off I decided it was pointless to continue using the first version of Johnny Shuffleboard. Also, I'm pretty sure he was out of the league anyway.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Because I'm still pretty new to the league and on my first player, If there was a time to hang it up, it would be after a big decrease in TPE. Also it would be perfect my player ended as a cup champion (wink wink nudge nudge... Please hockey gods)

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

i recreated because JSS sucked on his player and we had no defensemen and also all of my friends recreated in the same draf so we needed picks. What an idiot my last player was insane dude.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I think im gonna hold on to Pengu as long as I can. He's my first player in the SHL and I've loved him for so long, I never wanna see him go!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I wil stay in the SHL for the community. The sim experience is soso but I am happy to share the locker room with my teammates. It's a really fun experience.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I'm here to play as a player and that's what I intend to do for as long as I can. Thankfully my retirement is quite a bit away but I'll listen to those in my locker room and their advice on when Slowpoke is more of a detriment than a contributor.

51 words

For my first retirement I wanted to play in NEW my entire career so as soon as they no longer had a need for me that's when I retired.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]