Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Jiggle E Puff is a member of the greatest talent agency in the pokemon world, Pokemon Talent Agency, or PTA. Originally, he had been in contact with this agency for his musical career, but after his success in the Kanto Hockey League (KHL) he renegotiated his contract with them to extend their purview to his athletic career as well. Originally, he was represented by his dad, Wiggle E. Tuff, but once Jiggle was on the road to stardom, Mr. Tuff helped Jiggle find his new agent. After a few interviews with the PTA staff, the father-son duo decided upon an experienced veteran of the Pokemon hockey world, and a close family friend: Mew Two. Mr. Two had kept himself busy since he retired from the SHL, initially joining the PTA as a spokesperson before successfully pitching the CEO, Mr. Persian , to create a sports department within the agency. Mew Two is very familiar with the Quebec and Atlanta front offices that Jiggle has played for, so he was the perfect choice.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

The off season is a perfect time call my agent to discuss any issues that I am having with my player's career, such as any potential moves or upcoming contract discuses. In this offseason, the upcoming contract portion of that was to be discussed with my agent, as my player's contract was expiring with the Montreal Patriots. While still being early in my player's career there is not much leverage for my player to have, however it is important to still be able to voice any issues that you have with your agents. Since being drafted to Montreal last season, there have been no issues and this is such a great organization to be a part of and my player can not wait to be able to wear the Patriots jersey in the near future. Thus, this has made the recent contract negations go very easy and smooth, between both my player, my player's agent, and the Montreal management. They successfully agreed on a three year contract, and my player could not be happier.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 08:36 PM by Nokazoa. Edited 2 times in total.)

Option 1
[Image: S1PmyAO.png]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 08:41 PM by Jorec. Edited 1 time in total.)

Andren Akersons is Audun Wissink, the former Canadian player with the Dutch name who played for Team Russia his entire career. The most recent thing that he's done for Andren is advise him to remain with the Panthers when he had the option to go to free agency and what a pay off that was, with Andren going on to win the Cup this season with them. Before that discussion and the resulting Cup win, Andren had actually been on the fence about wether he needed an agent or not. After all, in his career so far, he hadn't really had a reason to have one. He now sees the usefulness of having a veteran voice around to give him advice. Especially for career changing choices where his youthful enthusiasm for 'good times and money' might end up with him making the wrong decision for his career in the long run.

151 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

[Image: Ghost-Hockey.png]

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Option 2: For a very long time, Lias had the same agent as his mentor (Gunnar Söderberg) and their shared agent was Johnny Hamilton. But then Johnny got into the GMing game and is busy building a super team in Baltimore, so Lias was left in the capable hands of somebody else at Johnny’s agency and he’s done just fine since then. The only thing Lias really ever asks to have negotiated are his tamper clauses, and that’s never a big deal because he’s made it clear that he will be in Winnipeg as long as they want him there and he will take an amount of money that is good for the team as much as he possibly can. So mostly he has an agent just to make sure there aren’t any lawyers on the other side of things who are putting anything sneaky into his contracts because he will sign pretty much whatever his agent puts in front of him.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Well if you consider the cardboard box under the highway next to the sewage drain a house, I guess you could consider Ongo Gablogian’s residence a haunted house. Either way, Ongo has decided it must be the box that’s haunted. Maybe it was shipped from a haunted factory or something. Or maybe somebody died in the sewer under where the box is located. Either way, Ongo disposed of the box post haste and went on his journey to find a new one. First, he burned the box, ceremoniously. Then he went to the local food bank to see if they had any extra boxes, but they didn’t. So he grabbed a bag of food and searched high and low for once and couldn’t seem to find anything larger than a computer box. So he went to Walmart and stole a tent. He set it up a block down the road from the haunted sewer and it seems to have worked so far.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Written Task: Offseason is good time to call your agent to make sure you both are on same page about your players career and any potential moves or upcoming contract negotiations that could be done during next season(s).

Much like her sister Frøya, Sonja also has the very same agent their parents have recommended. She however didn't start working with her as soon as her sister Frøya did. Instead she would try and be her own agent. Which of course did not quite go as good as she has planned so she would quickly rethink her decision and have Harald as her agent as well. Given how this offseason is among the last two offseasons she's going to have before moving up to Calgary she has already had a few phone calls with Harald to make sure that the both of them are on the same page. After all she too wants to stay in Calgary for as long as possible, after all she would love to pay Calgary back the trust that they have put in her and would love to at least play there until the twilight of her career. If or not she will be moving teams after that is a story for another time. For now she wanna make sure her agent makes it possible for her to not be traded away from Calgary so that she can focus on her career.
(198 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Faced with the undeniable evidence of haunting in my home, I weigh my options carefully. While calling an exorcist or considering a real estate change are practical solutions, I can't shake the entrepreneurial spirit within me.

Instead of fleeing or destroying the house, I decide to embrace the supernatural presence and turn it into a business opportunity. With a creative twist, I establish a company specializing in ghost-busting services, offering solutions for those plagued by similar disturbances. I give it a catchy name like "Specter Solutions" and design a memorable theme song to go along with it.

Utilizing my firsthand experience dealing with ghosts, I develop innovative techniques and technologies to rid homes of unwanted spirits. Word spreads quickly about my unique approach, and soon, I find myself with a thriving business and a reputation as the go-to expert in paranormal problem-solving.

Through perseverance and a bit of entrepreneurial flair, I've turned a haunting experience into a successful venture, proving that sometimes, the scariest situations can lead to the most unexpected opportunities.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Gnabe does not have a real agent, but what he does have is a fe windows in local bars around the league who will fight and stand up for him. These guys learned to support gnabe as he fought his way through them drinkely before games, and this support really does help get his name into the minds of gms around the league. One thing. That they need to work on though is the actual legal part of the work. Turns out most lawyers are working during the day when gnabe likes to visit the bars and as such the law knowledge is very low in gnabes group, but they hAve worked okay so far. The next contract negotiation they group has decided that they will try and fight the GM to get some extra cash for gnabe, and the pay back to them will be a few rounds at the bar on the tab of gnabe, or on the tab of the team that signs him .

PBE Affiliate

Wizards agent is a man who goes by the name Merlin. Not much is known about Merlin as he is not an agent who is open to the public as he only sponsors specific players that have specific set of skills and Wizard happened to meet those skills. For this next season Wizard wants to stay down and continue to play for Nevada and give back to a team that has given him so much. He is excited about his future in Chicago but worries about the future as the team has not been doing great as of recently but that is mostly due to a retool. In order for Wizard to want to continually stay in Chicago he wants to be a centerpiece of the offense that is able to be versatile in defense and in setting up teammates to score so Wizard is looking to put up big numbers in assists which he hopes to do with his Nevada teammate Cal Juice.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

O2

Nash never has to call his agent, because his agent @Mr. Finland is always on top of his game when it comes to Nash and his career in the SHL. During the season as a whole they constantly check in to make sure everything is going ok in buffalo and Nash is more than happy playing there. So far Nash has played his J career in Detroit and his SHL Career in Buffalo and you really never know when things are going to change. Making sure they are always on the same page is important. Mr. Finland knows Nash is going to start testing free agency soon as he is getting close to the peak of his career and is very excited to see where he may end up in the next few seasons. He advised Nash to stay in Buffalo this next coming season but we will see what is going to play out in the next few months!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Now is a wonderful time to contact the agent. Just wrapping up the cup win with Los Angeles and another season remaining on my contract gives me all the time to reflect on where I want to finish my career and how. I don’t have too many chances to sign contracts these days. I have one more big contract in me and then perhaps another one at the twilight to close the career out. It will be interesting to see how things shape out. Right now, things are peachy in Los Angeles, and I don’t have any desire to really suit up for any other teams. I would tell my agent that I obviously want to be taken care of, but I also don’t have desire to chase championships outside of Los Angeles. Plus, Los Angeles is geared up to do some good things, so it will be incredible to be apart of that if we can turn this into something perpetual.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]