Create Account

Fuzz's FHM8 Attribute Guide
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 02:04 PM by FuzzSHL. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello SHL! Some of you may be a little tired of my Playoff Previews that I've been posting and updating during this playoff run, but this post isn't a part of that series. Instead, this is something I have been working on for the past few months and I am really excited to finally share it with you all.

When we first moved from Simon T Hockey Simulator (STHS) to the Franchise Hockey Manager 6 (FHM6), I had typed up an attribute guide and build guide for the Carolina Kraken, the team I was the General Manager of at the time. When we moved from FHM6 to FHM8, I had moved on to be the General Manager of the Los Angeles Panthers, and did not go back to update my guide due to time constraints from both my site jobs and my real-life situation. A few months ago I was reminded of that original guide and started to get to work on this guide.

This attribute guide is (hopefully) targeting every user on the site. I'm sure there are users here who will read this guide and disagree with some of, or maybe even all of what I have to say in terms of my opinion. That's okay. What I'm really aiming for here is to help the newer users and the General Managers who feel a little lost in terms of how builds actually work better understand what each attribute does and how each attribute interacts with each other.

You can find my attribute guide here. It is quite a long read, so take your time going through it if you do choose to read it. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can reach me by DM here on the site or on Discord.

Enjoy!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

A thing of beauty.

Dang Fuzz, this is so professional looking!

Excellent work! Looking forward to reading!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

<3

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Will I get inducted in the HOF if I follow your guide?

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

This is wonderful, thanks Fuzz!

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

King shit

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

This is fire

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Very well done

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

This is the single best thing I've read since recreating.

I'm always blown away by the collective knowledge the people here have, but this is an all-time great tool. Amazing job

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 08:23 PM by ShadowFenix.)

Real talk this guide should be put in the new player guide. This is really helpful, even though I'm a few seasons into my first player