Create Account

Ban the Mock Drafts and just give everyone 5 TPE instead

And there’s a trade that’ll mess up everyone’s mock

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Just keep mocks for players in that draft class, they have both the vested interested and the class server to trade info in. After a couple seasons in the SHL, who outside of management is even really up on the J players? Just devolves into everyone trying to find the right user to copy, and then barely getting TPE anyhow. I guess you could keep the four questions for everyone, but even that's questionable. Let the draft class have a little TPE boost and save the rest of us the hassle.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

please

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Honestly the only time I had fun with the mock draft was intentionally feeding my own draft class wrong information

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

03-22-2024, 05:32 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I don’t think that actually happens
@yosh

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

03-22-2024, 08:38 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Honestly the only time I had fun with the mock draft was intentionally feeding my own draft class wrong information

@Ace I think for S74 " I didn't talk to her"

@hockeyiscool "Imma make a trade now to break your mock drafts, get owned noobs"

@Rich "I just ignore Troy"

at least one of these is true!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

03-22-2024, 08:38 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Honestly the only time I had fun with the mock draft was intentionally feeding my own draft class wrong information
Twinsies!

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

03-22-2024, 08:43 PMCloudRobot Wrote: @yosh

real(politik)

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

03-21-2024, 10:06 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Seriously if it was just 5 points for doing it and like 250k per correct pick the pressure to be right would be so much lower

I’m fully on board with this idea.

The amount of bullshit that goes on behind the scenes with GMs lying, hiding this and that knowingly is just way too much. The mock has been “mocked” for too long.

Take the average GM TPE average of the last 10-20 drafts, make that the default TPE for properly filling out the mock draft, and give a $100k bonus per correct pick. Stop leaving a TPE task up to either luck or “I happen to be in a war room so whoever copies me gets the most TPE”

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

03-23-2024, 04:23 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: The amount of bullshit that goes on behind the scenes with GMs lying, hiding this and that knowingly is just way too much.

Not to do with your actual suggestion, but this would 100% still happen

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Skill issue? No, cant be

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

03-23-2024, 04:23 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: I’m fully on board with this idea.

The amount of bullshit that goes on behind the scenes with GMs lying, hiding this and that knowingly is just way too much. The mock has been “mocked” for too long.

Take the average GM TPE average of the last 10-20 drafts, make that the default TPE for properly filling out the mock draft, and give a $100k bonus per correct pick. Stop leaving a TPE task up to either luck or “I happen to be in a war room so whoever copies me gets the most TPE”
As someone who's been openly bashing the mock for a few seasons ago, I can get behind the idea as well. Plus since it's almost entirely rookies that actually enjoy it, they could use the cash.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Seconded (or thirded? idk.) on give the GM average and make each correct pick a little financial boost. Gives rookies that little benefit of having extra cash to spend on training.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]