Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

The fresh new fourth jersey for the Yukon Malamutes will use grey, blue, and gold colours to depict the beautiful rivers and mountains of the Yukon lined with gold nuggets since the relocation was partially gold rush themed.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Tampa Bay's fourth jersey will have bright yellow as the main color, with a pinch of beach-sand brown. This will symbolize the absolutely scorching Florida sun and its beaches.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

The Ottawa Highlanders logo and jersey would probably look pretty good in black, blue, and gold if I’m being honest with you. Black and blue being the main colours and gold being used more for trims and such like

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I actually have no idea what Yukon's normal Alternate jersey is, but I will go with a grey, black and white ensemble to match the natural coloring of a Malamute along with a red stripe around the neckline to look like a collar. the logo on the front will be a sled.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

For the Winnipeg Aurora's 4th jersey design for the S76 season, there will be some balloons, DJ tables and some money around the Aurora logo. There will be some yellow added in the design to reminiscence about Ben Jammin's time in Chicago. 

(42 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

When I think of steel I think about it as gray and I feel like hawks are often brown, so I would think that shirt with vertical lines of different shades of gray and brown shorts should do the trick.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

The Panthers 4th jersey will be a picture of a panther on it but cheaply made like a fanatics jersey. The colors will be white and green in reference to the hollywood sign and the background and it will read tinseltown all over it in honor of the movies.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I like to think that Kelowna's 4th jersey would be a yellow one with the green trim (opposed to green and yellow trim) with a really sick looking coat of arms on the crest, swords as the alt logo on the shoulders.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

we will go with some more GREEN in the Seattle Argonauts jersey to truly embrace the pacific north west element of our team's identity. It will be a glorious green paired with our typical blue.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

The Armada have decided to unveil their alternative jersey for the upcoming season. They have revealed their “jersey” made of literal sheet metal pieces riveted together similarly to how real ships are constructed. While it looks cool, chances are whoever they face while wearing these will coast to a pretty easy victory given the lack of mobility the team will experience.

Texas’s New Jersey would be very simple: A Leather Jacket that they used to use in the Wild west a long time ago, with a Renegades patch on the left breast.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Keeping with the space/Argonaut theme, what about a bright orange jersey, like the sun. A massive sun logo on the front and the numbers and lettering on the back is like all in flames and stuff.

37 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

The Toronto North Stars recently had a poll for fans to decide what new food they wanted to eat in stadium. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches won, so the jersey idea will incorporate the colours red and brown for a fourth jersey. It’s gross.

a jersey made from blue and white (orginal team yukon) the jersey also would have a cat instead of a wolf with every wolf feature done and call it the opposite of yukon

[Image: cVahF90.png]

[Image: rebGnri.png]

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]