Create Account

Poll: Do you take your flintstone gummies (or boring adult vitamins)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes ofc
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NoNo Jo gets drafted to Winnipeg Aurora [2x media]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 09:40 AM by AuggieO. Edited 4 times in total.)

NoNo Jo gets drafted to Winnipeg Aurora  Aurora

We tuned into the S76 SHL Draft to watch the newest SHL players get drafted and saw some very interesting picks. Today we will be discussing how NoNo Jo got drafted and we’ll even get to hear a little from him later.
Once the draft got to pick 23, something interesting popped up on screen and the hosts said “A trade to announce at pick 23” and “That’s an interesting trade”. Aurora Received S76 NOLA 2nd (23oa) and Specters Received S77 TEX 1st. The hosts speculated what was about to happen… “This is Winnipeg seeing that they got a player that they really like.”
“Coming out of the Vancouver Whalers program… It’s AuggieO, the player NoNo Jo.” AuggieO would like to say that although she enjoyed being called “A really cool dude” she is in fact a dudette. 
At the time of the draft, NoNo Jo boasted a bank account of $23.3 million, with 348 TPE and an awesome render of the Gerber Baby face on a hockey player's body. 

NoNo Jo is excited and thankful to have been drafted, we got to sit down with him and ask some questions…

“So NoNo, did you know you were going to be drafted by WPG?”
NoNo Jo: “I had no idea, I had one team that I had an inkling was going to draft me- but I guess they got beat by WPG. I was under the (correct at the time) impression that WIN was not going to make a selection for this draft but I guess they saw that I was awesome-sauce and made moves to get me.”

“How long do you think you’ll stay with the Whalers before moving up to WPG?”
NoNo Jo: “I’ll stay for at least 3 seasons of course, but I’ll take it or leave it for the 4th season, probably talk with some teammates who have more experience in the hockey world and take their advice.”

“How do you feel about WPG team colors and mascot?”
NoNo Jo: “As a baby, I look absolutely adorable in anything… I mean I look intimidating. I love a dark green color, I love a teal, and it’s cool as heck to be lights in the sky”

“How will you be preparing to move from the SMJHL to the SHL?”
NoNo Jo: “Well, every morning I take my flintstones gummies, eat my Wheaties and do a superman pose for 5 minutes. I feel like this really gives me the power and confidence that I need to hit the ice and get the most out of my practice. I am also a huge proponent of the PGD if you know what I mean.”

“Anything else you have to say to your fans?”
NoNo Jo: “GooGoo Gah Gah- Let’s go Winnipeg! Aurora

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

I’m confused by the poll question, but we got a steal

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig