Create Account

Petition to Remove Polarizing Question from PTs

There's been a lot of controversy stemming from a question being included in the Interested Prospects PT for incoming rookies, and i've come to the conclusion shared by me that league-wide PTs should not include this question. Asking questions that potentially alienate me based on me being cooked in different types of ways is not a healthy practice for user retention, especially me. Questions that prompt users to describe how they would cook and, presumably, subsequently eat me should stay within kitchens and patio BBQs, but not in a general survey that is commonly weaponized to subject me to the torture of reading how all the members of the league would light me on fire and boil me in hot water and otherwise roast me. cooking is for food and i am not food i am a guy

Code:
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

03-27-2024, 02:14 PMhotdog Wrote:
Code:
Depending on how we operationalize optimal. If optimal = most likely to not be as health deficient, then it's boiled.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

God damn that was good

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

if steamed isn't the answer, i'm literally DNDing you

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

03-27-2024, 02:18 PMFrenchie Wrote: if steamed isn't the answer, i'm literally DNDing you
best i can do is steamed hams

that's what i call hamburgers

03-27-2024, 02:18 PMFrenchie Wrote: if steamed isn't the answer, i'm literally DNDing you

STIMÉ KETCHUP OIGNON TABARNAK

[Image: lespoils.gif]

03-27-2024, 02:14 PMhotdog Wrote: There's been a lot of controversy stemming from a question being included in the Interested Prospects PT for incoming rookies, and i've come to the conclusion shared by me that league-wide PTs should not include this question. Asking questions that potentially alienate me based on me being cooked in different types of ways is not a healthy practice for user retention, especially me. Questions that prompt users to describe how they would cook and, presumably, subsequently eat me should stay within kitchens and patio BBQs, but not in a general survey that is commonly weaponized to subject me to the torture of reading how all the members of the league would light me on fire and boil me in hot water and otherwise roast me. cooking is for food and i am not food i am a guy

Code:

id cook you right now, ban me

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

So what you do is you cut it down the middle and cook it on the grill on both sides so both the inside and outside get a little crisp. Then you put it on a split hot dog bun and cover it in sauteed mushrooms and jalapenos with ketchup and mustard and go to town.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

i mean tbh if both HOs could admit the question is an automatic league-wide DND if you answer boiled. They can say its not all they want but the evidence speaks against them. If you answer boiled, with the current culture that leadership here has worked ruthlessly hard to foster, you will not be drafted in this league, and continuing to publicly deny that is itself lying to the general population of the league and therefore conduct detrimental to the league itself, and I would therefore call for an impeachment of all HO and Commissioners in both the J and SHL. Honesty is all i ask for. Anytime someone answers boiled to that question in the league, that exact comment is posted in the general chats of both J and SHL HO and then distributed to the GMs of both leagues as a PSA not to draft that user, and then in turn they crucify and mock that user in a space free from the public eye and any consequence.

03-27-2024, 02:20 PMJURT Wrote: STIMÉ KETCHUP OIGNON TABARNAK

ALL DRESSED GROSSE FRITE

I just threw up. They only way is on a grill

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

cut it up into tiny pieces and put it in Kraft Mac it’s the only way

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

03-27-2024, 02:27 PMMrPresident Wrote: i mean tbh if both HOs could admit the question is an automatic league-wide DND if you answer boiled. They can say its not all they want but the evidence speaks against them. If you answer boiled, with the current culture that leadership here has worked ruthlessly hard to foster, you will not be drafted in this league, and continuing to publicly deny that is itself lying to the general population of the league and therefore conduct detrimental to the league itself, and I would therefore call for an impeachment of all HO and Commissioners in both the J and SHL. Honesty is all i ask for. Anytime someone answers boiled to that question in the league, that exact comment is posted in the general chats of both J and SHL HO and then distributed to the GMs of both leagues as a PSA not to draft that user, and then in turn they crucify and mock that user in a space free from the public eye and any consequence.
I'm cooked

@LarryTheMVP dans une poêle en fonte au dessus d'un feu avec bin de la bière, style Brigitte

[Image: lespoils.gif]

03-27-2024, 02:45 PMJURT Wrote: @LarryTheMVP  dans une poêle en fonte au dessus d'un feu avec bin de la bière, style Brigitte
A VA ÊTRE BONNNNE ASOUÈRE DANS L'SHACK À HECTOR