Create Account

Thun's birthday presser
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2024, 08:39 PM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, seeing as my birthday's actually near its end, I figured it'd be neat to end with opening up for a presser. I've been around for a couple of years so maybe I have some interesting tales to share or whatever. Ask away anything, have at it.

03-27-2024, 08:18 PMmicool132 Wrote: happy birthday old friend, how's your degree going? Last time we spoke you had big studies ahead.

Ah, hey, thanks! Yeah, it's definitively been a while. Well, to answer your question, I did graduate in 2021. Took a little longer than it should've because I didn't have a proper internship until the year prior but I managed to learn for a bit under a friend of my father from the Air Force days. Of course, that's not to say I didn't stop studying, mostly because I haven't had like a major opportunity land on my lap when it comes to money and stuff. I went from studying to get my degree done to studying to get approved in an obligatory exam we accountants from Brazil have to take so we can work regularly. Now I'm studying to try out for an exam that could net me a job working with the native American population from the western part of the country. I'm keen on it but I think it's a bit out of range. I'll probably stay studying even when I get promoted to a regular job (still an intern) because there's always some new exam popping up for jobs.

Oh, and I'm still studying French, of course. I wanna learn the language to be fluent and all so I can't exactly drop it. That and the folks there are really neat anyway. I've also moved houses since my father retired, still sticking with him for now but I imagine that when I get a job, I'll start considering moving out. It's not like he hates it anyway, says he's happy that I'm around to hang with him in the off times.

03-27-2024, 11:36 PMmer Wrote: happy birthday, thun! what's your favorite achievement you've reached with a player? what kind of shl things would you still like to do? any fun life updates?

Hey, thanks for that. So, let's see, starting with the first question... I think I'd say the first time I won the Four-Star Cup. I know some people don't rate junior achievements that highly but I liked it. Generally speaking, I feel like the juniors can be a fun time and are a bit underrated. Bit of a shame it eats into your career but truth be told, I dug it. I guess it's probably because it was my first team ever and all, so I felt happier. I've had a fun time everywhere I've been as far as the league goes but silverware for me has always been rather scarce, so I'll go with that.

Second question, I think I want to win a Challenge Cup. I genuinely think I've satisfied most of my goals so far, made a bunch of friends, met people from across the globe, and just had a fun time. You don't need to win trophies to make your time worth it. Honestly, I think that the internet gave us the ability to see things we wouldn't see normally and as a Brazilian, I dig being able to know about people from other places. Hell, I doubt I'd ever meet people from Finland, Switzerland or Slovakia without the internet so I'm thankful for this place allowing me to do so much in terms of cultural enhancement, haha. But it does feel like I'm close to reaching whatever I had in mind when I started. Sucks but that's how it is.

Wait, wait, no, you meant as in what I still like doing, right? Well, naturally locker room stuff is fun. I dig talking with folks, though I can be a tad inconsistent sometimes. Depends on the day, I guess. Sundays for me are usually busier IRL so I don't remember to talk much. Weekdays are a bit more concise so I have an easier time keeping up. Truth be told, I'm big into talking with people online, even more so than offline, so it's a boon to have this many people to talk with.

Well, I've already given out most of the cool things I had recently. I didn't mention that I'm filling up my data to get registered into the accountants' syndicate and I've progressed a bit in my job hunting but so far, nothing new. It's fine, to be honest. I mean, I'm still kicking back peacefully all things considered. Not in need of anything, so it's fine. Do worry about the time I will need things but I guess that's life.

Quote:Words: 788

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

happy birthday old friend, how's your degree going? Last time we spoke you had big studies ahead.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

happy birthday, thun! what's your favorite achievement you've reached with a player? what kind of shl things would you still like to do? any fun life updates?

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Thanks for the questions and sorry for replying so late. I believe this post is good to go for analysis now, thanks for your time.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR