Create Account

Chirper #61 (AC Week #519)

04-08-2024, 09:13 AMChevy Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
Doing pretty good right now

04-08-2024, 09:13 AMChevy Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be
We’ll see next sim

Sloooooowpoke. SLOWPOKE SLOWPOKE SLOWPOKE!

Slowpoke. SLOWPOKE. slowpoke. #slowpoke

@Jepox hope you had a fun time in the snow

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

@micool132 hope you are looking forward to eel slime in your sleeve when you call yourself up

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

it is so freaking nice finishing blender projects

that and seeing them in a 3d space in vr!

settling in to play some assassins creed woo

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

not sure what else i'm gonna do today but

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Can't believe it's already Sunday, where did my Saturday go?

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Need to fire Lee today

Bc losing last night after saying Denver would be crying is peak BC

sad i still have to file my taxes

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

wow i never realized that i didnt need to be vaguely related to shl on chirper posts