Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #2: S77 Recreates to Pokemon Comparison
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:32 PM by Scrufdaddy. Edited 2 times in total.)

As in my last series, I am a giant nerd and will be comparing re-creates in this class to pokemon.

5oulja - Gengar. He comes in, drops a dope sig, cast dream eater and destroys your whole party. The real deal if it ever existed.

Ace - Hitmonchan. He's a Bruins fan you know he likes a good punching competition, just sadly not as cool as hitmonlee.

Engyn - magcargo. Somebody born on a leap year needs something unique to embody their personality and magcargo is underrated and kicks ass.

Jimmysmo27 - sableye. Jimmy is a psychic who knew I'd be moving up to select Cake (not because he spent hours selling me on her) and is a dope little purple dude exactly like Jimmy in real life.

JURT - Sir Farfetch'd. Constantly carrying his leafy sword around JURT cuts people with his scathing replies on the forums much like this pokemon.

Kez - Chandelure. An incredibly strong pokemon that not many people use because it looks weird, Kez is an amazing person but used to GM Calgary so definitely pros and cons there.

NoName - MewTwo. Used to be the strongest pokemon around but then new Pokemon showed up and he's gotta show if he still has it. #4 all time player Theo Kane, can he bring that similar kind of heat again?

Red Panda Jr - Pancham. This one's pretty lazy, also linoone may have been more accurate. But panda = panda pokemon.

Shiny - Shiny Spheal. What's better than an adorable pink spheal? A high end prospect who's coming out of the gate with a great personality, a good egg who looks to be a top prospect for this upcoming draft.

CrazyTomato - Magikarp (level 1, splash only variant). Yeah, Tomato is basically a Magikarp who only knows splash, pointless unless you can somehow pull a Gyarados from it then it'd be cool.

Eggcracker - Cubone. Egg is cubone because he's my favourite and he's probably the person most likely to wear a skull as a hat in this draft class. Seriously, dude's weird.

Gaia - Staryu. A kick ass water type that always comes with high energy in short bursts Gaia is awesome to spend time with and if developed well will become a Starmie that dominates for you in the right situations.

HillsHaveHats - unown. Not much is known about triple H, but we hope to change that soon. An enigma that will hopefully reveal their potential and personality soon!

Infy - Camerupt. A fire camel who can learn earthquake, Infy has all the potential to come in and be the best player in this class. A 3 time first overall selection, he's a great person to have around in the locker room and I hope to see his continued presence here.

Boz - Mr. Mime. Don't know too much about Boz, but with a name like that they're probably eclectic much like Mr. Mime. Just don't sleep with Ash's mom.

Smirnov Light - Slowpoke. A dual typing as he's both an SMJHL prospect but an SHL GM before even his first class back Smirnov will be a fan favourite and if given the right path will kick ass at the next level.

Southpaw - Alolan Sandshrew. An icy vibe from his icy doggo picture on discord, the Maine GM and former squirrel will be bringing the icy tankiness to the next level.

Whitecap - Grapploct. A fighting octopus fits his discord picture to a tee, don't let him get his arms around you or he will help build your team into an amazing squad and be a fantastic top tier player for seasons to come.

Ruggsy - Snorlax. A dope personality, immensely strong and coming off a high caliber goal scorer. The question is, can you play the flute to get him out of his potential J only mindset?

WC: 592

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I'm already out of j only mindset. I'm in 'the purpose of the shl is so I don't get kicked off my j team yet' mindset

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

i love gengar. Im cool with that

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Well I learned a new Pokemon today and he looks awesome. I love it!

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

No snivy/mudkip, bad list

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

04-10-2024, 07:22 PMSeany148 Wrote: No snivy/mudkip, bad list

Snivy sucks and mudkip is reserved for @HoltzFan10

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Approved @HabsFanFromOntario @CptSquall

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]