Create Account

S76 Ottawa Highlanders Inaugural Captains
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2024, 08:22 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: Ottawa-Banner.png?ex=662a5ced&is=6617e7e...11b53f694&]

Extremely excited to have the opportunity to announce the inaugural captaincy group of Ottawa Highlanders. Here to lead the charge and kick off (face off?) the start of an already BOOMING franchise are some of the hottest names in the SMJHL.

Captain: Demir Bellona - @Kalakar Coming to the Highlanders from the Quebec City Citadelles in the expansion draft, Demir is currently in their third season in the SMJHL. Kal has been a massive fixture in the history of the SHL and now he’s come to do the same for the Ottawa Highlanders. A tremendously engaged member of the locker room, and somehow the best photographer ever.

Alternate Captain: Cob O’Corn - @SloppyPainter Picked up from the Carolina Kraken, Cob O’ Corn is a force to be reckoned with. In their fourth season, Cob may only be with the Highlanders for one more season as they finish their SMJHL career, but SloppyPainter has already made themselves a permanent resident in Highlanders culture.

Alternate Captain: Hockey Player - @Ruggsy Hockey Player was the first ever draft pick of the Ottawa Highlanders, Rounding out this veteran group with some new blood who will be on the Ice with the team a bit longer than her fellow captains. This is in fact me. I think I’m a pretty swell guy.

[Image: image.png?ex=662a5cca&is=6617e7ca&hm=a3b...height=676]
Bonkers graphics from @jason kranz

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Can confirm ruggsy is a pretty swell guy

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Let's go

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

idk man, that ruggsy guy is pretty sketchy if you ask me

jk just in case anyone thinks i hate ruggsy

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]