Create Account

Community Update - Passing of a Member
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2024, 07:58 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Good evening SHL -

It is with a heavy heart that we wish to inform you all of the passing of a community member. Early this morning, Head Office was informed of the passing of TheDangaZone. At this time, please provide his wife BadWolf with the privacy to grieve and do not message her on Discord or ping her through the site.

We know many of you are already aware of this, and we have received a lot of inquiries as to how you/we can support BadWolf. At this time, we just ask that you keep her in your thoughts, and if/when we receive more information or anything develops further with how we as a community can support her, friends of TDZ, and their family, we will continue to communicate this to you all as appropriate.

There are not words to express the sorrow and ache that we feel for TDZ's family, and we hope that you can all take a moment to share time with your loved ones.

On behalf of Head Office,
-Jess

Rest in Peace man Heart

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Rest in peace to our beloved member, Danga. :c

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Rest in peace TDZ

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Thank you for posting this. I know this hasn't been an easy day for most of y'all to manage. RIP TDZ.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Heart Heart Heart

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Heart

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

The loss of someone so young with their entire lives still ahead of them is always one of the hardest things to imagine. Rest easy TDZ, you will be sorely missed.

We will all miss you dearly TDZ <3 Rest in peace friend.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

There is never a bad time or enough times that you can tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

TDZ you were one of the first people to welcome me to the site, and while I havent had much interaction with you outside of that first season, I will always remember how kind and helpful you were back when I started my SHL career and I hope to spread a similar kindness to all the future SHL rookies.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Heart

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Will miss you brother <3 you were loved by so many

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

One of the best people I’ve ever met on this site. From early chats, to NOLA’s founding seasons, to welcoming my newest recreates and everything in between.

I’m glad, I’m glad I ever had the chance to interact with you.

Heart

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Such a great person that I wish I would have gotten to know better. TDZ will be sorely missed... ❤️

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]