Create Account

Deep Dive #1 - Associate some of S77 Rookies with Sonic The Hedgehog Characters
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 10:42 PM by Tripl3tsGamer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Welcome to my first deep dive. Today, I will associate some rookies, from the Draft Class 77, with a Sonic The Hedgehog character. Since I'm a huge Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise fan, I had to do it. I will not put my player here since he's already an hedgehog from that saga. So let's start.

Gwendolyn Telenn Battleborn  - Amy Rose
Of course I had to put the 1st overall pick. Amy Rose stand has a good strenght, even if she has a small weight and height. Although, she can take a good powerfull shot and very kind with others on ice.

Gina Pinard Tidal - Sticks The Badger
Altought that character ony appears in Sonic Boom, Gina stands well as Sticks since she can decide a lot from herself. Even if she can produce a lot of points with the new expansion team, she's really focusing on doing the stuff that she can and their opposents can't really surpass her instinct skills.

Trevor Lopez Whalers - Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic stands as the main character in the franchise of Sonic The Hedgehog. Trevor stands well this role since he's really fast and smart. He can really play defensivelly to save his team from a disaster. He has some good agility and strength, and even a good agression since hedgehogs can really be agressive if someone else does something bad against their own team.

Swedish Chef Kraken - Silver The Hedgehog
Silver has a good sense of seeing things. With telekinesis, he can easily stops people without any issues and does some interesting tricks with his sticks. Since he's an hedgehog, they have a good strength, speed and agility. Even if Silver is from the future, adapting is his key. Which we can really see in Swedish Chef's plays at every game.

AT-AT Wøllker Grizzlies -  Metal Sonic
One of Sonic nemesis. I can't really think a better person than AT-AT. Good fighter with great strength, speed, agility and he finishes his checks really well. And he has the same mindset as Sonic, even if Metal Sonic is a robot. The only upside against Sonic is his durability, which he's made of metal.

О́lafur Atlason  Berserkers - Dr. Eggman
Egghead? I mean, with his big height and size, he can really stands up for the offense. And since he's a mad scientist, he's really good at testing stuff that he hasn't made to promote his plays and skills. Atlason has a good offence reading so he's really able to connect all his experiements on his offensive plays super easily. 

Louis Bélanger Scarecrows - Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog is a really interesting one. I had to put that character other than my own player since it won't be fair if I don't had one of the most fan favourite characters in the whole saga. Similar as Sonic, Shadow can really much do the same as his ''faker''. Even if Louis Bélanger plays as a left wing for the St-Louis Scarecrows, he really can do anything mysterious. He's, in my opinion, one of the most underrated players amongs all the rookies I've talk to. His mysterious skills and tactics goes really well for his and that's why I chose his as Shadow on this one.

I really want to add all rookies, but I need some of them for my second deep dive. On the second one, it will be more funny since I'm a nerd at microbiology (which is my favourite science class).

Hope you'll like my choices. It's all based on their players attribues on the April 19th 2024, after Day 10 of the SMJHL's S76 regular season.

N.B.: Volta stands for two things: 1. It's my own Sonic The Hedgehog OC (as a clone of Shadow). And 2. It for my own music personna since I do a sub genre of electronic music (phonk).

See you on my second deep dive fellas!

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

this is Big the Cat erasure

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

04-19-2024, 10:55 PMShiamus Wrote: this is Big the Cat erasure
I know that I forgot him. I apologize.

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Interesting Tripl3ts. I'll have to watch the Sonic movies now to learn more about shadow The Hedgehog. Thanks for including me!

[Image: image.png?ex=6626bf9c&is=66144a9c&hm=d87...height=676]

Thank you Jay for the graphic!

Approved @Tripl3tsGamer @CptSquall

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

The real question is how did you know @HabsFanFromOntario is bald?? perfectly assigned as dr. eggman

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258