Create Account

Highlander Promo 4/20

I hope everyone likes it as it is my first graphic and idk how it suppose to be. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy…

Ottawa Highlander

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

sus

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 4/6 - Relevant and unique!
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5 - Good use of motion! Transitions left a lot to be desired.
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4 - No VOs or language of any kind. Decent music choice - good sound quality
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 1/3 - There is 1 or 2 repeated slides. Some slides were a little long. Overall video felt a little long

12/18 - 1M
BONUS: 1M Welcome Bonus
2M Total

Notes: It wasn't very clear what you were trying to capture in the video, but I always appreciate effort. Good job!!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]