Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Deadline: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59pm PST
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 09:09 AM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Thank you to everyone who keeps the site running! I'd like to say a special thank you to people who do the sims! Also have to thank my teammates in St-Louis for the fun we had this season.

I would like to thank the Nevada Battleborn organization for selecting me in the 3rd round of the SMJHL draft. I hope to be a pivotal part of their organization and hopefully help them win the cup one of these seasons.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

i want to thank @Fluw for drafting me and giving me a chance, even though ive been somewhat quiet in the LR, im loving the team and the opportunity to be on it.... looking forward to doing great things w/ the mutes!

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

I would like to thank the Nevada Battleborn staff and GMs, Aleris and Jess for believing in me and not trading me even though Jeyeff Effo is a total bust. Also thank you to all the new friends welcoming a new lambchop into the LR <3

46 words.

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Gotta thank the Dinos for teaching me how this place works!

I’d like to thank the Maine Timber for taking a chance on me and my player and making me feel welcome in the SHL. Hopefully we can go and win a title or two

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

Thank you for building this game and community here and discord. I can’t wait for international league after playoffs is over. Then we enter our next season…

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

I want to thank everyone who is trying to make this league a better place with their words and their actions and I hope everyone notices how hard they are working which is definitely harder than me.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I want to thank the GOAT @kahri for getting me into this great league in the first place, and then I'd like to thank @Seany148 and @Shiamus for taking a chance on me and bringing me into this glorious Vancouver organization

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

I would like to say a huge thank you for the San Diego Tidal organisation to selected me on the first draft, and all my teammates for welcoming me and giving me a lot of points lol.

I would also say a big shoutout to the rivality between Nevada and San Diego. It was fun to watch and can't wait to sparke it again during the playoffs.

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

I would like to thank @Revontulete for existing and stealing the organs of anyone who holds a conversation longer than 20 minutes with them. It’s a great draft class and a genuinely nice vibe setter for the league as a whole!

id like to thank the malamutes for taking me in the draft :]

I’d like to thank the league for letting me start again and Frenchie and Pyro for taking the gamble on me and letting me get a fresh start after two whole years away.

[Image: gageshl.gif]

Thank you to the people who are true friends to me, you are very appreciated

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]