The GM picks there Co so no

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by BBH@Sep 6 2012, 06:16 PM
Do we use this app for co-GM or no?
I would think the new GM will pick the Co-GM lol

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Sep 6 2012, 07:10 PM

who r u?

Tongue

I apped...lol at you guys saying you are getting overlooked. I have been overlooked since S1 Tongue
not saying that i meant just maybe the 25th-30th time the charm lol id like having a GM job but not gunna go cry about not getting one

[Image: cuffana.png]

at this point in time I just keep my mouth shut and keep applying. It makes no difference to bitch and complain and it makes no difference to get upset because once the person is chosen there is no amount of bitching you can do to get the job.

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Sep 6 2012, 05:32 PM

not saying that i meant just maybe the 25th-30th time the charm lol id like having a GM job but not gunna go cry about not getting one
Hi Zach Smile

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I think it helps if you take other league jobs, like updater, etc. So if you keep getting passed over, try that, it can only help Wink

If you do and are consistent, it shows you are dependable and more likely will get positions you apply for....atleast that is the way I like to think about it Smile