Create Account

STHS on Mac

I have a question. I've tried to download the client file for STHS on my Mac, but it doesn't work properly. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it just doesn't work on Macs. Does anybody know anything about this?

Also, can I update players and rosters on the client file? I want to help the simmers get ready for the season.

Thanks guys

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The client file doesn't work on Mac, if I remember correctly. I know Beketov knows what to do with it, but he's not around here anymore. Undecided

Can you update players and rosters on the client file though, because I could use my desktop for STHS. I can't pay for STHS, but I know the client file is free.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1

there is something you have to download for Mac i think.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Sep 6 2012, 03:55 PM
Can you update players and rosters on the client file though, because I could use my desktop for STHS. I can't pay for STHS, but I know the client file is free.
nope you can just edit lines and such.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Sep 6 2012, 06:00 PM

nope you can just edit lines and such.

Ah that sucks. I want to help the simmers out by updating the players and rosters to get things moving quickly, but I guess that's not happening now. Thanks for the answer.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1

Yes us Mac users get the shaft, only thing i could recommend is running a crossover program like fusion... That way you can have both OS's

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.