Create Account

Season 6 NWJHL Awards Show

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@Jan 3 2012, 08:54 PM

You mean sedated enough.

How much of his contract do you think he spent on Rufies?

Quote:Originally posted by AbeLincolnsGhost@Jan 3 2012, 09:08 PM

How much of his contract do you think he spent on Rufies?

Check your drink, it may help

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 3 2012, 09:12 PM

Check your drink, it may help

I rufie myself all the time. I have a really high tolerance. You'll have to tell me.

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 3 2012, 10:29 PM

That LFL team could whoop your ass.
you make that sound like a bad thing Wink

[Image: cuffana.png]

Dollaz4MVP

can't be worse than last year's :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

With the Awards show being tomorrow, we are able to confirm tomorrow's set list! We're going to feature some great acts including!

Set List
LMFAO
The Lonely Islands ft Akon
Hedley
And many more...

Nickelback?

[Image: 412aa191-e69c-4a08-9496-c05ecba34677.jpg]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Jan 4 2012, 09:34 PM
Nickelback?

[Image: 412aa191-e69c-4a08-9496-c05ecba34677.jpg]
:lol: I told him not to put 'em there...he wouldn't listen Angry

yeah seriously when someone says name 1 terrible band, the first one that most people think of is nickelback. not only are they bad, but they are well known for being bad.

I thought putting Nickelback there was some kind of ironic statement :lol:

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Only a terrible band would rip off their own awful song to create another awful awful song. Nickleback should be banned from radio, television and the earth.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Or they are the smartest band of all time. They make 1 song and turn it into a hundred songs and get paid.

Here is proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pXfAK8r1k

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

They are also Rolling Stone's band of the decade.

Rolling Stone has gone down hill for awhile lately so that should'nt say much, nickelback is quite possibly the worst band of the 90's & 2000's. right up there with Creed they shouldn't be allowed to make music again.