Create Account

Season 6 NWJHL Awards Show

these shenanigans make me wanna...

[Image: 97686_o.gif]

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the classiest night of the NWJHL season! Welcome to the S6 NWJHL Awards show! Sven Andersson here as your host and I'll be taking you through the entire show, we have a great set of performances lined up for tonight along with the season's awards being handed out!

One of our performances tonight, have become superstars overnight it seems! Performing their hit single Party Rock Anthem! LMFAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

That’s just one of the many great performances we have lines up for you tonight! But we also have some awards to hand out! We will begin by asking the Oriens Trophy Champions, the Montreal Impact to come out. We would also like to invite the Laurifer Trophy champions, the Detroit Falcons to come out.

NOW! Your NWJHL champions! The Seattle Stingrays!

Ladies and gents, these are your season 6 NWJHL team trophy winners! The Laurifer winner, Detroit Falcons! The Oriens winner, Montreal Impact! AND THE OCCASUS WINNER AND FOUR STAR CUP WINNERS, THE SEATTLE STINGRAYS! LET’S…MAKE…SOME NOISE!!!

Now, to move on to the actual award giving part of the ceremony we will begin with our pre-determined awards, these include. The Jared Hanson Trophy, awarded to the league’s regular season point scoring leader. The Roberto Martucci Trophy awarded to the league’s regular season goal scoring leader. And The Ronan O’Keefe Trophy, awarded to the league’s playoff point scoring leader.

We will begin with the Jared Hanson Trophy, this is awarded to the player who leads the league in point scoring during the regular season.

The winner is…

Tobias Funke! Now a member of the Calgary Dragons, drafted 8th overall! Congratulations Tobias!
[Image: 175px-Artrosstrophy.jpg]
The Jared Hanson Trophy.

We continue with the Roberto Martucci Trophy, it is awarded to the league’s leading regular season goal scorer.

…

And the winner is

…

Nate Mercer! Now a member of the Hamilton Steelhawks! Congratulations Nate!

Our final pre-determined award of the night goes to the league’s playoff point scoring leader. The Ronan O'Keefe Trophy, previous winners include Marc Andre Turcotte, Sergey Kovalenko, Reggie Williams.

…

And this year’s winner is

…

Rachel Belmont! Who was just recently drafted 7th overall and is now a member of the Manhattan Rage! Congratulations on your award Rachel!

BTW, my apologies for the lack of pictures. A lot of them turned out to be "dynamic images" and I'm not allowed to use them.

Before we move on to the voted awards part, we would like to welcome. Performing for the first time on a family oriented TV show! The Lonely Islands ft Akon! Performing their hit song! I JUST HAD SEX! We’ll see you all in court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

With our first fan voted award of the night, we will begin with a non-player award. The Mathias Chouinard Award is awarded every year to the season’s top GM as judged by the fans. This year’s nominees are.

Michael Abdalla, GM for the Montreal Impact.

Kain Webb, GM for the Seattle Stingrays.

Nick Fisher, GM for the Prince George Firebirds.

…

The envelope please.

…

This year’s Mathias Chouinard Award goes to

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 6 2012, 02:00 AM
Our final pre-determined award of the night goes to the league’s playoff point scoring leader. The Ronan O'Keefe Trophy, previous winners include Marc Andre Turcotte, Sergey Kovalenko, Reggie Williams.

…

And this year’s winner is

…

Rachel Belmont! Who was just recently drafted 7th overall and is now a member of the Manhattan Rage! Congratulations on your award Rachel!

[b]BTW, my apologies for the lack of pictures. A lot of them turned out to be "dynamic images" and I'm not allowed to use them.
[/b]

I know this problem, just make sure that there are no spaces between the [img] tags and the link and you should be fine.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

MICHAEL ABDALLA! OF THE MONTREAL IMPACT! THIS IS HIS 3RD YEAR IN A ROW WINNING THIS AWARD! CONGRATULATIONS ABDALLA!

Someone say something... :lol:

Neat I won something :D

congrats Deezy!!! The best Junior GM I've ever played for.. :impact:

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 6 2012, 02:08 AM
Someone say something... :lol:

Look at the end of last page Tongue

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]