Create Account

play by play

It seems like nobody is doing play by play. does anyone know why? I could do them if needed I just don't know how to get the codes.

Quote:Originally posted by Tomahawkfan96@Oct 7 2012, 04:58 PM
It seems like nobody is doing play by play. does anyone know why? I could do them if needed I just don't know how to get the codes.

You just have to post in the PbP-thread and the Game-links will be sent to you Smile

Btw do your weekly training pal Tongue

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Simming Office

There is always a topic in the simming offices. This one is the topic for this week. There are 4 games to be claimed today. If you would like any of them, please post which one in the topic and I will send you the link whenever it is sent to me!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Oct 7 2012, 11:01 AM

You just have to post in the PbP-thread and the Game-links will be sent to you Smile

Btw do your weekly training pal Tongue
yah i probably should lol :D

Quote:Originally posted by Tomahawkfan96@Oct 7 2012, 05:06 PM

yah i probably should lol :D

If you do it today you already get to do your next one tomorrow, because then the new week begins... Just sayin Wink

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Oct 7 2012, 11:17 AM

If you do it today you already get to do your next one tomorrow, because then the new week begins... Just sayin Wink
how does this work i'm not really sure. do i automatically get training each week. or is it payment because i don't have enough yet.

Quote:Originally posted by Tomahawkfan96@Oct 7 2012, 09:08 PM

how does this work i'm not really sure. do i automatically get training each week. or is it payment because i don't have enough yet.

I'll PM you about it Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard