Create Account

Taron 47 Agency Looking for Prospects

Do you want an Agent that will help you? Well you have found the perfect Ad for you! Taron 47 Agency is looking for talented and young NWJHL prospects who will need an agent going into the NWJHL. We are not tough to talk to from a GM standpoint and will get everything done for you, and if you are asking for a lot, we can handle being the scape goat. We have 1 un announced Prospect and we are going to start talking to some of the scouts for him next week. We know what prospects want, and they want to be drafted to the team they want to be on as early as possible and we can do that. We also carry many needs for you, say you needed money to train, we have a lot to give for you. We can also help your training routines and if you are unsure of something you can always ask us.

Try us out prospects! You will love Taron 47 Agencies!

Edit: Please PM me if you are interested, I would love to help!

5% of contract money will have to be donated to taron 47, that is not that much so you get a lot for yourself.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Ilike

you won't regret signing here

I may be interested, the NWJHL draft wasn't too complicated to handle alone, but SHL scouts seem to be much more active in their pursuit of players as it's easier to see who is active and who isn't, so it would definitely be useful to have a helping hand when it comes to the SHL draft.

Me Smile

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 08:17 PM
Me  Smile
Of course Kesler

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 8 2012, 05:20 PM

Of course Kesler
Yah knew you would say yes

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 08:21 PM

Yah knew you would say yes
Gonna make an article with all my clients. Would need them to include, part of taron47 Agency (talk to agent if you want!Wink because that way they know I can take care of you guys!

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 8 2012, 05:23 PM

Gonna make an article with all my clients. Would need them to include, part of taron47 Agency (talk to agent if you want!Wink because that way they know I can take care of you guys!
Ok no Probs

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 05:36 PM

Ok no Probs
How do u get the font bigger

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 08:41 PM

Code:
[size=14]TEXT HERE[/size]

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 08:41 PM

Do Size = 7

Got it think we all gotta do that really promote Taron

Quote:Originally posted by kesler17@Oct 8 2012, 08:46 PM
Got it think we all gotta do that really promote Taron
No need to promote tbh. if they want they join B)