Create Account

S11 Texas Renegades Interested Prospects THE CREW

Welcome all the the Season 11 Texas Renegades Interested Prospects thread. Before we get to business persay I'd like to sell Texas to all the prospects a bit first. I know everybody says it's the prospects job to sell them to the team but it's common knowledge a prospect on a team he wants to be on will more likely than not train harder and be alot more fun in the locker room. Texas is a laid back environment where the General Manager looks for alot of critiques and criticism from the players. He takes players' opinions into accounts and leads the locker room with an open hand, letting discussions go where they will (until Dion posts) Wink ). The players in the room are fantastic, supportive and everybody is a tight-knit crew, where nobody wants to leave. Texas is the best SHL team I have played for (including Las Vegas and Minnesota), in terms of their ability to be relaxed about the league but still have a desire to win. Now it's your turn, sell yourself to the Renegades.

Code:

Name:
Position:
Activity:
Why you want to play for the Renegades:
Why you think the Renegades should draft you:
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team:
Link to Player Page:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Name: Roman Schultz
Position: Defense
Activity: None
Why you want to play for the Renegades: Gotta play for someone, might as well be someone with a good looking logo.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: They shouldn't. I'll be gone before Texas picks :D
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: If you aren't rebuilding then you're doing it wrong.
Link to Player Page: sig

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Name: Brandon Donini
Position: LW/C
Activity: 10/10
Why you want to play for the Renegades: drake and dion <3, The Gades have a strong team in their first ever season as they almost made the playoffs and are only missing very small pieces to be that team and i think i could be that missing piece to the puzzle
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: I'm active and 100% commited to improving and being the best their is. I have a 2 way build but with a great offensive edge, i'm a top line scorer with a great physical game and could benefit any team in the league. I am one of the best prospects in the S11 class with 2nd most TPE and a lot of very high important attributes
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: Definitely, it may take 2-3 seasons before we have a competitive shot at the cup but it's ok because it will give me the time to develop properly and then when the team is ready to compete, chances are we will have a good team.
Link to Player Page: see signature

I

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Oct 28 2012, 05:13 PM
I
come here

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Oct 28 2012, 05:13 PM
I
come here

alexis texas<3

Quote:Originally posted by diglet@Oct 28 2012, 07:36 PM
alexis texas<3
Ilike should be our mascot imo

Hi

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Name: Shawn Swerin
Position:RW
Activity:High
Why you want to play for the Renegades:It's A team.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you:I'm a Tough Gritty Team Player
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team:Sure Am
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=13813

Name: Mike Verminski
Position: G
Activity: High
Why you want to play for the Renegades: Because I'm already a renegade....of funk
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: Not enough big cats on the team.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: I play for the Knights...
Link to Player Page: Sig

Name: Shanye Steele
Position: D/LW
Activity: Rather 2/10 or 10/10 depends on what happens
Why you want to play for the Renegades: Team has cool style, new franchise so part of something new in Texas.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: Beats me, I'm hot as shit?
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: Duh, as long as I get minutes. Wink

Name: Shanye Steele
Position: D/LW
Activity: Rather 2/10 or 10/10 depends on what happens
Why you want to play for the Renegades: Team has cool style, new franchise so part of something new in Texas.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: Beats me, I'm hot as shit?
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: Duh, as long as I get minutes. Wink

Name: Brandon Cant
Position: D - Offensive Defensemen (up for debate)
Activity:3.14159265358979323846264338327950288 minutes a day. Time me!
Why you want to play for the Renegades: Because Texas has the fastest road in the nation at 85 mph, and I wanna street race on it for pinks with my brand new smart car.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: I had zero giveaways. I hate sharing, they can go get their own puck.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: I love rebuilds, it reminds me of Lego's and everybody loves Lincoln Logs.
Link to Player Page: He prowls the badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter, a RENEGADE.

Name: CyanWinters
Position: G
Activity: High!
Why you want to play for the Renegades: The logo would make a sweet Halloween costume, and I love the gold tooth.
Why you think the Renegades should draft you: They want to load up their farm team with an incredible goalie.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: I don't expect to be the #1 guy anyway, I'm too young and impressionable. Like clay. Or play-doh.
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...14&#entry349001