Create Account

teams need more

i think there should be two more teams so one team from each division wont make the playoffs even nwjhl

[Image: cuffana.png]

andd the shl team starts next season

We only just expanded 2 seasons ago. Plus I think everyone should still make it in the NWJHL. Keep everyone active until the SHL draft, so they dont have an even longer wait, plus it gives more time for the SHL to look at their players performance.

Quote:Originally posted by Fisher@Jan 5 2012, 07:11 PM
We only just expanded 2 seasons ago. Plus I think everyone should still make it in the NWJHL. Keep everyone active until the SHL draft, so they dont have an even longer wait, plus it gives more time for the SHL to look at their players performance.
yea but the point in the season is too make the play offs its just a bit un realistic haha dont mean nothing bout the site because i love it and im sure cuff do too but we were talking bout it today in school so i agree with cuff

k well then you go out and recruit those extra 24 guys needed a season for the nwjhl to operate with those team then im sure that would be fine Smile

its not that easy to just implement new teams in juniors alot of work goes into that.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by cody7snow@Jan 5 2012, 05:28 PM

yea but the point in the season is too make the play offs its just a bit un realistic haha dont mean nothing bout the site because i love it and im sure cuff do too but we were talking bout it today in school so i agree with cuff
4/10 SHL teams don't make it. 2/5 in each conference. Fairly realistic. The NWJHL is about fun, and is your intro to the league. It wouldn't be much fun if some teams missed the playoffs. Also, it's fairy difficult to recruit for each season already, but we always get it done :lol:, so it would just make it a longer off-season if the NWJHL expanded.

Sorry guys but I have a hard time understanding what you want thanks to this spelling/grammar of yours...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jan 5 2012, 07:30 PM

4/10 SHL teams don't make it. 2/5 in each conference. Fairly realistic. The NWJHL is about fun, and is your intro to the league. It wouldn't be much fun if some teams missed the playoffs. Also, it's fairy difficult to recruit for each season already, but we always get it done :lol:, so it would just make it a longer off-season if the NWJHL expanded.
ii guess but i mean like if we get the recruits

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 05:32 PM

ii guess but i mean like if we get the recruits
Go read what JayTee posted :lol:

and i know it wouldnt be easy

it was just a suggestion haha i just wanted to see if it could work i like thee league now but itd be sick if we got more teams is all im saying

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 5 2012, 05:33 PM
and i know it wouldnt be easy
Then why recommend it?

Each teams needs at least 1 goalie, 4 d and 6 forwards. That's less then what we usually aim for. 11 players * 10 teams = 110 new players/users. Just to get the season started.

IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION if there were more teams then maybe it would be more interesting and more people would join it

Stop the bukkake of the Trailer Park Boys! :lol:

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 5 2012, 07:41 PM
Stop the bukkake of the Trailer Park Boys! :lol:
bukkake? and im bored to kill a mokingbird is the most boring novel ever to study